Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

Who the heck are you to say Miami won't be SB contenders next season ?

He never said "won't be" SB contenders, he said he "doesn't think we are" SB contenders "now", there is a difference. He's allowed to think that.

I see too many holes on this team--as of today--to think we've got a team ready to make a SB run, but FA is only 12 and a half hours old and we haven't had the draft yet. Guys from other teams will get cut in preseason and we could add a gem or two there, as well. Too much potential development lies ahead between now and September to know for sure how good we'll be then. But you're only as good as your last game, and the Ravens embarrassed us. We have work to do.

Yay!

CK > Adam Schefter.

What did I tell you all? Last year we had board insiders breaking deals before the media outlets. Parcells is big on secrecy.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I Cant Believe It! That Is Great News!!!!!

Sweet!!! that is good to hear. I just want Jason Brown and I'll be happy with this Free Agency period. We can then draft NT, CB, LB

Okay why do we want to sign an older receiver like that?? Especially one who has had injuries. We had better not have thrown a huge salary at him. If we did then it's just stupid.

This really has to affect our draft plans because Ginn, Bess and Camarillo are all young guys that are capable of catching 1,000 yards a season given the right attention level, and now Coles is in as a veteran to help them out. Brandon London was a key STs guy, too. Getting crowded at the position.

Back
Top Bottom