Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

It's kind of stupid that my breaking news thread was merged with this Official Laveranues Coles thread.

any link yet... i was just gonna get some food somewhere.. i am starving

parrothead.... this has to be true, otherwise you owe me some chicken cavitelli primavera, with a frosty for dessert!!!

i must of missed it cause NBA is on with Stephen A Smith, and i cant stand that guy

This really has to affect our draft plans because Ginn, Bess and Camarillo are all young guys that are capable of catching 1,000 yards a season given the right attention level, and now Coles is in as a veteran to help them out. Brandon London was a key STs guy, too. Getting crowded at the position.
did you say you saw it on Espn?, can't find anything.

I totally agree. This merging has to stop. Or, change the name of the thread to Dolphins Sign Coles.

I have been saying for weeks now that this team needed a veteran WR to help tutor the thee young studs (Greg, Ted and Davone). Coles is obviously a perfect fit. This just made too much sense. Chad must be thrilled.

It was on an ESPN crawler, the links aren't out yet.

WOW, cant believe that the signing of such a huge player was merged into this thread. What are you thinking mods?

How would anyone know that comes to this place for news.

Back
Top Bottom