Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

I may be the only guy that thinks Parcells goes for a TE in this draft.

NFL Network just reported that Coles has an offer from the Bills, but has yet to sign and has not visited any other teams.

Just confirmed by NFL Network Coles has no visit with Miami schedule and does have an offer by the Bills.

WTF is going on NFL Network is reporting something and ESPN reporting something else. Are you sure cedar....

Well Girbril Wilson was signed and we never heard of any visits.

I just heard it on SportsCenter.

Clayton said Coles will probably make a decision tomorrow. Supposedly it's between us, Buffalo, and Cincy. He said that Coles probably would want Miami because of his relationship with Pennington, but he's still looking over offers from the other two teams and hasn't made a decision yet.

I have a feeling that the Bills (and I guess the Bengals) are offering more money, but Parcells is offering the chance to play with Chad again. We'll see if Coles is looking to get paid (likely) or whether he wants to team up with his old friend again.

I just heard it on SportsCenter.

Clayton said Coles will probably make a decision tomorrow. Supposedly it's between us, Buffalo, and Cincy. He said that Coles probably would want Miami because of his relationship with Pennington, but he's still looking over offers from the other two teams and hasn't made a decision yet.

goes to show TJ wont be going back to Cincy

Why not?

Clayton also said that TJ is deciding between Seattle, Minnesota, and Cincy. Apparently, Carson Palmer is pushing hard for him to come back.

WTF is going on NFL Network is reporting something and ESPN reporting something else. Are you sure cedar....

Well Girbril Wilson was signed and we never heard of any visits.

NFLN is saying that we didnt meet with him. That doesnt mean we cant give him an offer. A visit isnt that critical to this deal. All parties know what each is about.

Back
Top Bottom