Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

dolphins not interested in coles

Chris Mortensen Just reported on espn that the phins are not interested in coles and have informed his agent

Yea, it was released saying that a Dolphins sources says that they have no interest in Coles.

Chris Mortensen Just reported on espn that the phins are not interested in coles and have informed his agent

Oy!

Is anyone else frustrated with all the misinformation going on right now? It happens every year but it seems worse this year than years previous.

this is from the same website that reported that Burnett was close to signing so take it will a low sodium diet.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2009/03/01/dolphins-want-to-bring-marvin-harrison-in-for-visit/

The Miami Dolphins who reportedly have no interest in Laveranues Coles are targeting free agent wideout Marvin Harrison. The belief inside the Dolphins organization is that they still view Harrison as a number 1 wideout who could mentor Tedd Ginn Jr and would like to bring him in for a vist.

I hope the Tuna is seriously eyeing some Talent in the Draft at WR. So far in FA we have not been interested in no one besides Berger and Gibril Wilson. This should be no surprise since Parcells has never been on to invest on WR.

I think the Trifecta could be interested in Harrison and Toomer or maybe the rumors of trading for Boldin are true.

I hope the Tuna is seriously eyeing some Talent in the Draft at WR. So far in FA we have not been interested in no one besides Berger and Gibril Wilson. This should be no surprise since Parcells has never been on to invest on WR.

I think the Trifecta could be interested in Harrison and Toomer or maybe the rumors of trading for Boldin are true.

Who the hell would we trade for Boldin?

the problems come from the media man.... people here stuff, or get info from possible unreliable sources, then they want to be the first to break out with the information.... instead of checking into things, cheking reliable sources, they just report very rushed.... and thats when this info crap starts... stories come out untrue and all. this is happening more and more throughout the years, and is just poor reporting. everyone trying to be first

Man im getting pissed with all this misinforming.

All this stuff about Miami not being interested in him is BS. He said in the Miami Herald today that he would decide tonight on where he was going.

It was between Miami and Buffalo.

this thread is out of control 18 pages and almost 700 posts...
hey mods how bout another thread just to break it up a little?

OK guys think of it this way. Parcells is not new to this game. He is probably telling the outlets we have no interest for one reason.

If it is truly between us and the Bills and the Bills think we aren't interested they will offer less money to Coles. Then we can swoop in with a lower offer than it would take if the Bills or other teams knew we were competing for his services. This makes complete sense to me guys. SMOKE SCREEN if I ever saw one. Get people second guessing their offers so ours will look more attractive to Coles and we have the advantage with Pennington already.

OK guys think of it this way. Parcells is not new to this game. He is probably telling the outlets we have no interest for one reason.

If it is truly between us and the Bills and the Bills think we aren't interested they will offer less money to Coles. Then we can swoop in with a lower offer than it would take if the Bills or other teams knew we were competing for his services. This makes complete sense to me guys. SMOKE SCREEN if I ever saw one. Get people second guessing their offers so ours will look more attractive to Coles and we have the advantage with Pennington already.
I think the Bills will consider this as they overpay him.

I am inclined to think that Parcells is really not interested in Coles.

Back
Top Bottom