Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread...

OldSchoolPhins said:
If our Phins want to pull off a good trade for this season, they should send Wale to the Jets for Curtis Martin. Then in the off season they should get in the bidding war for Chad Pennington. Then maybe Huizenga will finally fire Wannys azz and still Bellichek from the Pats!!!

I would not want Curtis Martin. He is a good back but I would rather have a younger back. I also would not want to face OGUN twice a year.

SpeedRush99 said:
Wait one year for Ricky? Try 3 years unless they give us compensation. The Raiders are pretty set at RB, they have a bruiser in wheatley, a speedster in Zeroue, and a all-purpose in Fargas.

As far as their D-Line, Washington and Sapp are not rotating, Espn just reported the other day that Sapp will line up where ever the weakest spot in the opposing O-Line is. They don't need O-gun.

So you can :rtfm:

3 years? umm... if you READ my original post I included Porter, Fargas AND a 2nd rounder FOR Ricky's rights AND Ogun. :rtfm:

Ricky can play NEXT YEAR. Not in THREE. As was addressed in my trade scenario.

As far as moving Sapp to their weakest spot.... that still is ONLY 2 starters in a 3 - 4 rotation. Sapp WILL rotate with Washington AND play at one of the end positions. But, as I recall, there are THREE down lineman, NOT 2. So, I'm sure they'd NOT MIND having Ogun play opposite of the almighty Sapp.

Don't need Ogun? Show me ONE TEAM, including US, that doesn't NEED an Ogun or TWO Pro Bowl DEs........

I've already read it. Stop looking at the cover and :rtfm:

We do not need Ogun to win football games. But if we do not improve at some positions it will not matter if we had LT in his prime there. We need a RB and We need another Wr!

No one took Ogunleye for a 1st and 3rd rounder, so obviously, you will only get a 1st rounder, or one player.

Big talk on Atlanta radio (Sports Radio 680 The Fan) this afternoon about an OGUN for Duckett swap. One of the people on the show has connections to south Florida sports and has heard the two teams are talking. Take it for what it's worth.

lauderdale said:
Big talk on Atlanta radio (Sports Radio 680 The Fan) this afternoon about an OGUN for Duckett swap. One of the people on the show has connections to south Florida sports and has heard the two teams are talking. Take it for what it's worth.
so thats why rick was scouting the ravens/falcons game not for a ravens rb but maybe for duckett i would do it

Today I went to just about every teams board and the two most interested teams in him were the Browns and actually the Cowboys and Lions. Some Browns fan like the idea of giving both Green and maybe Davis or Morgan. The Lions said maybe Tai Streets and Artrose Pinner. But I was suprised by the Cowboys who were willing to give up Eddie George and any of there Recievers. I would do O-Gun for George and Bryant in a heart beat. Of course this is only fans talking and will probably never happen .

If it was true that Dallas wanted Ogun then I would do JJ, bryant and a 5th! IMO JJ and Bryant are going to be studs in NFL for awhile. :tongue:

AzDolfan543413 said:
Today I went to just about every teams board and the two most interested teams in him were the Browns and actually the Cowboys and Lions. Some Browns fan like the idea of giving both Green and maybe Davis or Morgan. The Lions said maybe Tai Streets and Artrose Pinner. But I was suprised by the Cowboys who were willing to give up Eddie George and any of there Recievers. I would do O-Gun for George and Bryant in a heart beat. Of course this is only fans talking and will probably never happen .
I just respect the fact that you took the time to got to the various boards and find this stuff up now.

I wouldn't do Duckett straight up for OGun. I'd need a 2nd or third in there to complete the deal. Given that Ogun's trade value has diminished some I'd accept a Ogun for Duckett and a #3 next year.

However I still say we need a speed receiver more than we need a back. Garrison Hearst is going to be available. If we really want a rb there he is. I don't see too many good receivers being let go.

I like a Peter Warrick and a # 2 even better. And the best deal so far to me is Antonio Bryant and Andrew Gurode. Speed receiver and stud olineman.

Duckett certainly adds another dimension to our team though - that super power running back.

Back
Top Bottom