Merged: TO Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO Threads

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ricky for TO a possibility?

I know there has been threads like this but none that I can find on the first couple pages. Lets really analyze this...is it posssible? I thought it was impossible...but Saban did bring back Ricky Williams did he not? He wasnt just a headcase...he straight up left his team, fans, etc. He was hated by most of us and Saban STILL brought him back. Look at Ricky now...hes making absolutely no $ and yet he is working harder than ever. He did a complete 180 and now look at the guy. Can Saban do this with T.O.?? Do you think he would consider it worth a shot? We could trade away our bad history for one of the best WR's in the NFL. Moss had some of the same problems at the end of the season last year and he hasnt had ANY with Oakland. I'm sure Linehan/Saban have a ***** of a time working both Ricky/Ronnie in the gameplan...there have been too many problems at the WR position this season and it needs addressing at some point. Eagles need a #1 RB and Ricky would be a PERFECT fit for their team. I'm sure T.O. would LOVE a beach house in Miami. Can it work??

You know that does sound pritty damn good !

they need a RB and we need a Good WR

i dont think Saban would put up with T.O.
plus T.O. probably wants a QB on his team wouldnt u think ?:D

No. T.O. isn't playing rest of year, and is on waivers after that, which means team with lowest record could get him. And they just signed Westbrook to 5 year extension, so why would they ever do that? Won't ever happen, and we won't ever get T.O.

I want TO nowhere near this team!

He does not like McNabb, how do you think he would like our QB's???

He will never be happy, they will make him sit out the year, someone will get him and it will start all over again.

He is Larwence Phillips without the beating up women! Another talented sports star that wasted his talent.

If he was quiet and classy like Marvin Harrison, I bet he would be the highest paid WR. Now he never will be. He killed himself.

Phinfan31 said:
I know there has been threads like this but none that I can find on the first couple pages. Lets really analyze this...is it posssible? I thought it was impossible...but Saban did bring back Ricky Williams did he not? He wasnt just a headcase...he straight up left his team, fans, etc. He was hated by most of us and Saban STILL brought him back. Look at Ricky now...hes making absolutely no $ and yet he is working harder than ever. He did a complete 180 and now look at the guy. Can Saban do this with T.O.?? Do you think he would consider it worth a shot? We could trade away our bad history for one of the best WR's in the NFL. Moss had some of the same problems at the end of the season last year and he hasnt had ANY with Oakland. I'm sure Linehan/Saban have a ***** of a time working both Ricky/Ronnie in the gameplan...there have been too many problems at the WR position this season and it needs addressing at some point. Eagles need a #1 RB and Ricky would be a PERFECT fit for their team. I'm sure T.O. would LOVE a beach house in Miami. Can it work??

Even if it worked for the Eagles cap-wise, why on earth would you want TO? He has proven that he is not capable of being happy. He cares about nothing but himself. You want to get rid of a guy who is playing well, and doesn't complain for a player who never has a single thought that doesn't involve "me" or "I" - why?

heffer111 said:
No. T.O. isn't playing rest of year, and is on waivers after that, which means team with lowest record could get him. And they just signed Westbrook to 5 year extension, so why would they ever do that? Won't ever happen, and we won't ever get T.O.
Wrong... T.O. will not go on waivers.. he is a veteran with over 4 years experience so there is no waiver wire for him. He will be free to sign with anyone he wants.

if we get T.O., we would become even worse.plese dont get him

SCall13 said:
If I had a nickel every time this was brought up I would have $49.95

Then you could buy Madden 2006 and really make it happen! :D

TO is gonna be released noone would need to trade for him....and why would you want to trade ricky? with ricky returning to form and ronnie looking like the stud he is would you really want to trade the possibility of having the best running game in the league for a receiver that cant keep his mouth shut and may hurt a team more than he helps we all know hes gonna want alot of $$$ spend that money on a QB that can get the ball to our solid WR group our stud TE and hand the ball of to R&R.

Back
Top Bottom