Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be.....

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
TO's Next Game Will Be.....

Next year with Miami!!! :lol:

Seriously though, let's get a virtual show of hands. Who wouldn't mind having this guy? I would like him.

I'd rather give birth to a flaming porcupine.

What good would T.O. do, even if he learned how to co-exist with other human beings, if he has no one to throw the ball to him?

We need a QB, not a T.O.

I would welcome him, depending on the structure and terms of the contract.

HELL NO

If he becomes a Dolphin, I will sell my entire season tickets to someone
Section 125, Row 20

I'd be interested. The wise man who sits next to me at the games, said sure thing, with a SHOCK COLLAR. Not a bad idea. You think PETA would get involved??

Pagan said:
I'd rather give birth to a flaming porcupine.

What good would T.O. do, even if he learned how to co-exist with other human beings, if he has no one to throw the ball to him?

We need a QB, not a T.O.

MAN TO IS THAT GOOD THAT HE MAKES A GOOD QB LOOK GREAT...

absolutely i would

and of course everyone else here would love him the first time he catches a 5 yard hitch and turns it into a 30 yard gain. kinda the same thing with ricky williams

I cant wait to see you all come back on this a year from now when TO has us leading the division and fighting for homefield advantage. ;)

Didnt Saban aready say he dosnt want TO? I think I read it somewhere on this site but never saw a link. Was this just a rumor or does anyone have proof he actually said it? I am prety sure JT said he dosnt want him but he said the same last year about Ricky.

Love to have him!!! He's the best, most explosive WR in the NFL bar none......

He'd be great for the Phinz. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just too caught up in all the baggage he'd bring. I say bring that baggage, I'll even carry for you as long as you bring your 1600 / 15 TD's a season with you!!!....

We get TO, along with a legit QB, add Ronnie / Ricky, our offensive woes are history folks. You'd be looking at an offense that can finally carry this team deep....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom