Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be.....

only on a roster bonus contract. Hopefully he learned.

WharfRat said:
and at the same time ...totally demoralize the team .... no thanks.

How is it possible for one person to totally demoralize an entire team???....

I don't believe it's possible for TO, alone, to accomplish such a task. And if we had him, Saban wouldn't allow it....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

What a waste of a thread that has been on here before. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Saban is too smart for that.

where?

... anywhere, but here. He's a cancer. Where ever he goes the problems grow. We don't need someone of his demeanor. Someone who'll dis our QB because they don't get him the ball enough (even if our QB's do stink). And we don't need someone who isn't going to show up for camp or play the whole season. Don't believe T.O. when he says that if you remove him from where he's unhappy, that the problems go away!!! Now, could we use a WR of his caliber... absoloutely. Who couldn't? But as some of your other repliers stated, we need a QB first. And then I think we see what or WR core can do before we really start hunting a WR.

Go fins!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be totally opposed to T.O., as long as you put a clause in his contract that he can be fined for running his mouth or saying anything negative about the team. Many of you Ricky haters said the same thing about Ricky coming back, and yet, Ricky has showed up and worked hard and done what has been asked of him. I still think Denver will get T.O., as Shanahan has known him since his San Francisco days.

If people didn't like the media circus surrounding the RW fiasco... It would be out of control with TO here. And to think.. if he has issues with McNabb.. he will be venemous with the QB we have here.

It would be like everyday is halloween in the media.. and for all the wrong reasons.

Show me one ego maniac on the Patriots... 3 SBs.. I wonder how many the amazing TO has?
1 guy obviously doesnt make a team.

Fudge 101 said:
I would take him in a second. The mess he has gotten himself into now makes it easier to pay him less AND have behavior incentives. Its a not brainer to me. He gets the money and keeps it if he keeps his mouth shut. If it doesnt work, we get our money and hes gone just like that without the mess. The eagles made the mistake in the way it was handeled and we have learned from their mistakes. Hopefully TO will be in a dolphin uni and will be tearing up the AFC!!!

Thank you! Just the point I was trying to make. It's a win-win. He has a tremendous career and talent to prove and Miami can make the $ work.

greatwade said:
I'd be interested. The wise man who sits next to me at the games, said sure thing, with a SHOCK COLLAR. Not a bad idea. You think PETA would get involved??

:rofl3:

I dont think it matter's if he's on this team now or not we still wont have anyone to throw (a catchable) ball to him and our Defense is crumbling with age problems. By the time we have a good offense our defense will be suffering we just keep going back and forth. It doesn't look good at this point for the immediate future so back to the the topic...Sure, bring in T.O. and while your at it bring in Chad Johnson and Marvin Harrison-if were lucky maybe one of them can throw the ball too.

I have to add this though, Owens wouldn't want to play for us though he only plays for contenders as he stipulated. Are we there yet?

Back
Top Bottom