Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO's Next Game Will Be.....

kastofsna120 said:
absolutely i would

and of course everyone else here would love him the first time he catches a 5 yard hitch and turns it into a 30 yard gain. kinda the same thing with ricky williams

And of course the first time he spends his media time complaining about saban or the QB or there are reports of fighting and the team starts to fall apart everyone else here will b!tch about him.

Works both ways.

There is no doubt he makes a team better on the field, but off the field causes problems.

don't know if it was posted, so I won't make a thread for it, but there's something interesting at espn.com, talking about McNabb's being the locker room problem and not T.O.

Afraid to leave defensive coordinator Jim Johnson's protective cocoon after flopping in Washington, Trotter, a Pro Bowler again, signed a below-market contract with the Eagles last offseason. Trotter is now living vicariously through T.O. So are several other Eagles -- many of whom are in-the-closet McNabb haters.
The Philly players feel that McNabb is overpaid. That's not unusual. Most NFL players justifiably believe that the starting quarterback is overpaid. Emmitt Smith was always the most valuable player on the Cowboys, but Emmitt never got his money as easily as Troy Aikman.

here's the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/051123

T.O. gets the separation from defensive backs that makes a mediocre qb look good. Maybe he has learned his lesson after this, but the contract would have to keep a muzzle on him, including banning him from talking to the media.

DolfanForever said:
T.O. gets the separation from defensive backs that makes a mediocre qb look good. Maybe he has learned his lesson after this, but the contract would have to keep a muzzle on him, including banning him from talking to the media.

with an incentive-based contract and conditions like that I would take him in a second

Who finds these threads annoying and a complete waste of time. Show of hands.

canuckfinfreak said:
Who finds these threads annoying and a complete waste of time. Show of hands.

I find you should read some thread you would enjoy then.

If this thread is so annoying to you, I guess you'll jump through the window reading the "saban sucks" threads popping everyday

phinMikeDC said:
I'd rather have Chad Johnson or Steve Smith...they have much better end zone celebrations.

well there not FA so 4 get chad and steve T.O. is and as 4 me i would love 2 have him here but leave the bull$hit behind

Pagan said:
I'd rather give birth to a flaming porcupine.

What good would T.O. do, even if he learned how to co-exist with other human beings, if he has no one to throw the ball to him?

We need a QB, not a T.O.

get both....:)

Back
Top Bottom