Merged: Travis Henry saying he may want to be traded | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Travis Henry saying he may want to be traded

Phinnhedd

Logic, rarely used on here.
Reaction score
Travis Henry?

travis henry has demanded a trade from the bills if the team makes mcgahee a starter. just putting that out there.

Yes because the Bills are dumb enough to trade a star runningback to a team that is within the division that is desperate for a runningback.

i dont want him! Dont get me worng, the guys a great back, and shhould most deffinatley be a starter...but u kno wut wed give up for that guy? Id guess no less then a 1st and Wale is wut iit would cost. Im content on seeing how the season goes, and if no RB steps up, run for the Edge!

travis henry has posted 1000+ yards the last 2 seasons... i believe that is all we need. unless we can possibly get edge or s. alexander.

Travis Henry saying he may want to be traded

Henry said in the paper that if it comes down to Willis taking his spot he wants to go play elsewhere.

Phinnhedd said:
travis henry has posted 1000+ yards the last 2 seasons... i believe that is all we need. unless we can possibly get edge or s. alexander.
Ricky posted at least 1,300 yards each of the past two seasons and it still wasn't enough. The O-line and the passing game are what will make or break us, not a big name RB.

Let's not be pig headed about this meaning we would all love what would be a pissed off Travis Henry to come in and play a little tailback for us in 2004. However, let's not be stupid either meaning there is no chance in hell Buffalo trades Henry to Miami unless maybe they believed we will suck soooo much they couls have a very high draft pick.

Ain't gonna happen!!!

Back
Top Bottom