Merged: Travis Henry saying he may want to be traded | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Travis Henry saying he may want to be traded

Yep the pats did, but look at what it cost the bills and there was only one other team interested, who at the time Drew said he wouldnt go and that was Cinci. Henry will have suitors, us included, but it will cost waaaaayyy too much. You dont think that the Bills will know Henry would love to play against them twice a year? Drew at least publicly left on good graces, Henry will go out with a vengeance, Bills wont let us get near Henry unless they cannot control it.

Travis for Wale??? straight up??? Hell yes!!! Who made Wale the player he is ??? We still have this guy...Jason Taylor. If David Bowens and some of the other DE's have shown anything, why not?

Could be a risk, cause this guy is addicted to fumbling, even more than Ricky is addicted to weed.

steveincolorado said:
Wasn't Ricky known for his fumbling also?
Yes, but he never said Ricky wasn't addicted to fumbling. He was definitely addicted to fumbling, but even more addicted to weed. So, if Henry is more addicted to fumbling than Ricky is addicted to weed. Then what's that tell ya? :tongue:

:D

steveincolorado said:
Travis for Wale??? straight up??? Hell yes!!! Who made Wale the player he is ??? We still have this guy...Jason Taylor. If David Bowens and some of the other DE's have shown anything, why not?
lol tht would be awesome....but it aint happenin. Try Wale and a first most likley....and no way should the Fins do tht.

They'd take Wale for Henry IMO, they wouldnt get a first round pick...:shakeno: How stupid would we be to trade a young & talented DE and a first rounder, for a young & talented RB that, IMO hasnt shown his true potential b/c of injury, etc. Although, you never know what we may do, aka A.J. Feely...
:eek: :confused: :roflmao:

PhinPhan1227 said:
Pats traded a good QB to a team within their division desperate for a QB.
Yes thats because they knew his weaknesses better than anyone (Basically they own him) so why not trade him to a rival when they know how to defend him so well (Except in the first game last year where they thought they could sleepwalk through the game)

TH is a very talented back. If a fair deal were to arise, I would jump all over it.

Ogun for TH straight up? Definately.

Unfortunately this is just a pipe dream. Bills won't trade the now, best RB in the division to a div. rival. Just isn't happening.

FinFan24 said:
i dont want him! Dont get me worng, the guys a great back, and shhould most deffinatley be a starter...but u kno wut wed give up for that guy? Id guess no less then a 1st and Wale is wut iit would cost. Im content on seeing how the season goes, and if no RB steps up, run for the Edge!

Wale? Are you stupid? They don't want Wale.

that only hurts the Bills chances of a wildcard. :up:

Ill take my chances with Minor. New England took its chances with Antowain Smith the last 3 years and won 2 superbowls so im a bit optimistic :cooldude:

Plus hasnt Henry had problems with injuries the last 2 years?

let me give the rundown....

1. henry is a good back not great
2. somewhat undersized
3. has a case of the fumbles like 20 something
4. he is a bill..THEY WILL NOT TRADE HIM TO MIAMI
5. if by some miracle they would it would cost way to much..like ogun and picks which we only have 5 of next year
6. once again he is bill and we are the divison rival dolphins...lacking a proven RB(so far..i believe in minor and morris)..wont happen

Back
Top Bottom