Merged:Way to go Wayne/Ricky truly bad guy!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Way to go Wayne/Ricky truly bad guy!!!!

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky truly bad guy!!!!

Just heard on Jim Rome show:
Wayne H. going after Ricky for monies paid but not earned. No suprise. But here was Ricky's response
I may file for bankruptcy. :shakeno: Let them pursue me in court. :fire:
He also stated it may be embarasing for the Fins to come after a guy with 3 kids :roflmao: . What???? What does that have to do with anything. If that were true we could have a few kids and go rob a bank. JACKASS!!!!!

Ricky who? Spielman? I dunno who you're talking about.

phinphanphrommi said:
Ricky who? Spielman? I dunno who you're talking about.

Williams. Since he retired he ows the team over 5 mil in incentives that need to be paid back if he retires. Obviously he did and will pull and bs not to pay it back. By the way I thought he didn't care about the money :roflmao: .

dreadlockera said:
Williams. Since he retired he ows the team over 5 mil in incentives that need to be paid back if he retires. Obviously he did and will pull and bs not to pay it back. By the way I thought he didn't care about the money :roflmao: .
Pssst, he was being sarcastic. :D

dreadlockera said:
:fire:
He also stated it may be embarasing for the Fins to come after a guy with 3 kids :roflmao: .
The funny thing is that he does not see himself as an embarassment to his kids. Does he even spend any time with his kids? How would you like to be RWs kids..."my dad threw away millions of dollars to go smoke pot! Oh yeah, he also wore a wedding dress for the cover of a national magazine."

:fire:

Pot smokin D-BAG!

Ricky Williams is an idiot. He thinks we should feel bad for a guy making millions with 3 kids..... AWW POOR BABY...HE can tell his kids how he quit his job because he wanted to smoke more reefer.... you're a great daddy Ricky

This was all posted last week.

But yeah. It is a pretty crummy position. I think if the guy woudl have humbled himslef and apologized tot he team and the fans etc. it woudl be better received. Instead he has been all like "I don't care what anyoen thinks. I don't owe the fans anything" and then this crap about the money he owes.

What a scumbag. Its bad enough to be selfish, but to not be man enough to say "I am sorry".

He will have to live with it for the rest of his life. I hope Wayne cleans him out.

I was actually going to talk about that comment by Ricky. But couldn't source it from a link and didn't want a "DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THAT" debate to start.

If Ricky cared so much about his kids, then why does one kid live in Boston, one in Texas, and the other in Florida! Now its about his kids? This guy is an arrogant prick! The fact he admits to smoking pot, I hope some of these mom's take away his visiting rights! Talks about finding himself, being a good person, and traveling the world so he can smoke pot. Then he throws his KIDS (which he obviously cares nothing about due to his FREE lifestyle) in his defense to try and save him money. Low-life scumbag!

MikeO said:
I was actually going to talk about that comment by Ricky. But couldn't source it from a link and didn't want a "DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THAT" debate to start.

If Ricky cared so much about his kids, then why does one kid live in Boston, one in Texas, and the other in Florida! Now its about his kids? This guy is an arrogant prick! The fact he admits to smoking pot, I hope some of these mom's take away his visiting rights! Talks about finding himself, being a good person, and traveling the world so he can smoke pot. Then he throws his KIDS (which he obviously cares nothing about due to his FREE lifestyle) in his defense to try and save him money. Low-life scumbag!

Don't forget about how when he announced his retirement, he said in one breath how he wanted to spend more time with his kids...while he was en route to six months in Asia on a one-way ticket.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Don't forget about how when he announced his retirement, he said in one breath how he wanted to spend more time with his kids...while he was en route to six months in Asia on a one-way ticket.

Maybe he has more kids there!!! :eek:

What a bum RW has showed himself to be. I don't know about his kids for a fact, but to father several kids from different women shows how much concern he really has for these children. He's ran away from the responsibilty of being a teamamte and employee, now he says he'll run away from the responsibilty of his contract (bankruptcy), he soon be running from the responsibilty of his children. But what is so unforntunate is he already is. What an expample he's setting for his kids.

RUN RICKY RUN never seemed such an appropiate description. :fire:

Usually in court the person with the most money wins. I think Wayne has more money. Ricky is truly a worthless piece of #%it!! I am glad that he is not part of the Dolphins anymore. Bankruptcy doesn't protect your savings. Hey Ricky, how does it feel to steal $5 mil? That is exactly what you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom