Merged:Way to go Wayne/Ricky truly bad guy!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Way to go Wayne/Ricky truly bad guy!!!!

Funny thing is he could have retired in a year or 2 without having to pay the fins back or face bankruptcy, and he could have bought a pot farm down in colombia and smoked all he wanted...he'll run dry on cash as is and need to get a cheaper fix like that homemade meth stuff or something they make from comet and phemaldrohyde...whatever it is he'll be living in a gutter in 5 years max.

Almost every quote we hear from Ricky these days is infuriating and stupid. I hope the team goes after him bigtime. I don't like thinking of that ******* ********** sitting around financing his horse**** life with Miami Dolphin money. Let him flip burgers somewhere.

Who cares about Ricky William's anyway, he hung us out to dry with his selfish attitude. I hope Mr. Huizenga does turn his life into a nightmare. Ricky is an insult to the team, the organization, and most of all the great fans of the team. Ricky doesn't deserve to wear our color's!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom