Merged: WHAT A BOOB: "Former Cowboys receiver Irvin arrested!" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: WHAT A BOOB: "Former Cowboys receiver Irvin arrested!"

AMEN...there is nothing at all honorable about anything that has to do with this whole situation. :shakeno: :shakeno:

he "explained" his situation on Monday night countdown

even if he told the police whose pipe it was they couldnt do anything about it. Rush was fired for less? LOL. Rush made a comment that effected many people personally. The comment was totally uncalled for. McNabb has never been overrated imo, and certainly not because he's black. It was an ignorant comment to say the least. Should he have been fired for it? I don't think so, but i'm white. All Irvin is doing is smoking weed. He got charged with a misdemeanor. Basically it means they scraped the pipe and found marijuana residue, if they found cocaine residue from crack it would be a felony.I personally think people should have the freedom to put whatever they want in their body in the privacy of their homes as long as it doesnt extremely handicap your health, And marijuana does not do that. If he is driving under the influence it is a different story, but just because you have a pipe in your car doesnt mean you're driving under the influence. Also, as far as morality. Just because something is legal/illegal, doesnt mean it's right. That's just what blind followers and people with generally low IQs think.

pwn3dyo said:
even if he told the police whose pipe it was they couldnt do anything about it. Rush was fired for less? LOL. Rush made a comment that effected many people personally. The comment was totally uncalled for. McNabb has never been overrated imo, and certainly not because he's black. It was an ignorant comment to say the least. Should he have been fired for it? I don't think so, but i'm white. All Irvin is doing is smoking weed. He got charged with a misdemeanor. Basically it means they scraped the pipe and found marijuana residue, if they found cocaine residue from crack it would be a felony.I personally think people should have the freedom to put whatever they want in their body in the privacy of their homes as long as it doesnt extremely handicap your health, And marijuana does not do that. If he is driving under the influence it is a different story, but just because you have a pipe in your car doesnt mean you're driving under the influence. Also, as far as morality. Just because something is legal, doesnt mean it's right. That's just what blind followers and people with generally low IQs think.

LOL, you act like Rush yelled movie in a crowded fire house. He stated an opinion, and it was not the first time that statement had been made and he was not the first to make it. He offended people? LMAO. Since when does the Constitution only protect popular speech? The man was brought onto that show simply because they knew he would make statements like that. Outlandish? To some. Over the top? To some. Out of line? Most definitely not.
I wonder what the backlash would have been if he had said Brandon Stokely was overrated and pushed by the media because he was white? Nothing but chuckles.

Michael Irvin has had more than one run in with the law. He is totally disingenious and insincere. He is just buying time and trying to hold on until he is either perceived as persecuted because he's black or he's given a pass because of his celebrity. In either case, what was found was illegal, and for him to cover it up is a disgrace. He's not protecting anyone but his own egotistical ***.

NYPhinFan said:
How about that Drug Test???..How can you say you will do everything in your power then deny to take a drug test?...only a jackass would refuse to take one...that is unless he knows the result already. The part about producing the guy was mostly said in jest by the way.

yea i can agree with that.

MoFinz said:
Ummm, maybe the guy whose pipe it was should be a man and step up and save Mike,

Oh, i forgot, were not talking about a man here, were talking about druggies :rolleyes:

You'll forgive me if i dont think covering for an addict is an honorable act.

you would cover for family to. atleast i hope you would.

Nappy Roots said:
you would cover for family to. atleast i hope you would.

Excuse me? Maybe my family would have been helped BEFORE i had to hide a crack pipe under my seat.

How do justify covering up illegal activity for a family member and ignore the dangers that family member brings to your life with a drug problem? Covering doesnt help the abuser...it just delays the inevitable

MoFinz said:
LOL, you act like Rush yelled movie in a crowded fire house. He stated an opinion, and it was not the first time that statement had been made and he was not the first to make it. He offended people? LMAO. Since when does the Constitution only protect popular speech? The man was brought onto that show simply because they knew he would make statements like that. Outlandish? To some. Over the top? To some. Out of line? Most definitely not.
I wonder what the backlash would have been if he had said Brandon Stokely was overrated and pushed by the media because he was white? Nothing but chuckles.

Michael Irvin has had more than one run in with the law. He is totally disingenious and insincere. He is just buying time and trying to hold on until he is either perceived as persecuted because he's black or he's given a pass because of his celebrity. In either case, what was found was illegal, and for him to cover it up is a disgrace. He's not protecting anyone but his own egotistical ***.

a) Rush has had more than one run in with the law. He is totally disingenious and insincere.

b) it may have been an opinion that was around for a while, but that doesn't mean you say it on ESPN TV and start "race baiting"

MoFinz said:
Excuse me? Maybe my family would have been helped BEFORE i had to hide a crack pipe under my seat.

How do justify covering up illegal activity for a family member and ignore the dangers that family member brings to your life with a drug problem? Covering doesnt help the abuser...it just delays the inevitable

are you serious? your 40 years old and know nothing about life. :shakeno:

how would u help family who is on drugs, before they get on drugs?

and you would snitch on your own family or friends?
clear.gif
thank god i dont know u

Nappy Roots said:
are you serious? your 40 years old and know nothing about life. :shakeno:

how would u help family who is on drugs, before they get on drugs?

and you would snitch on your own family or friends?
clear.gif
thank god i dont know u

Are you serious? Youre 19 and know everything about everything? Let me clue ya in Sporto.....just when you think you got all the answers, they change all the questions.

You can help people to stay away from drugs, you are bright enough to know that arent you? And if they do fall prey to an addiction, you are aware you can help them out of it right? This isnt really news to you is it?

And would i snitch on a family member or friend? Well, if they are dumb enough to leave drug paraphenalia in my car and impreil my ability to care for my family and kids, youre damned right i would.

And did ya notice how Michael originally threw his brother under the bus to police, saying it was his brothers pipe. Now it belongs to an unnamed friend. LOL.....maybe if ya wipe that egg off your face you can see the points.

And before you go spouting off about what someone does or doesnt know about life, maybe you should think first. I know its a new concept for you, but it will save you tons of embarrassment. :lol:

MikeO said:
a) Rush has had more than one run in with the law. He is totally disingenious and insincere.

b) it may have been an opinion that was around for a while, but that doesn't mean you say it on ESPN TV and start "race baiting"

A. Rush wasnt fired for a run in with the law, he was fired because of something he said, something that has been opined before. This is not about Rush's legal problems, this is about Rush being fired for what he said, and Irvin remaining employeed in the face of criminal charges. Rush wasnt a criminal when he was fired. Clear enough yet??

B. What exactly was baiting about it Mike? Did he drop an N bomb im not aware of? Did he pull a Jimmy The Greek and opine about breeding? No, he merely stated an opinion. You have some great need to paint it as some dark hole of oblivion, but i have yet to see you explain how someones opinion is so much severe and punishable than someone using drugs or covering for an abuser. Perspective....you cant prove baiting, but you sure can prove drug use......

pigskinguy said:
IF Irvin is clean, all he needs to do is take a drug test. If he refuses to do so, we have our answer. It IS that simple.

the longer he stalls the less substance.... how long does cocaine stay in your system? however long that is will be the end of his stall.

Cocaine is generally in your system 48 hours before it breaks down.

Marijuana - if smoked farily regularly - can take about a month to be removed out.

A live hair / root from someone can tell about drug use -

I didn't get to see Michael explain the situation on Monday Night Countdown.... but I'd like to hear what he had to say.

The only time I might understand him not giving someone up is if it belonged to his wife - other than that - he's got way to much to lose. And there are definitely reasons to lie.

Back
Top Bottom