Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Man this is a dream come true and Miami has never been known for letting dreams come true, so I doubt this would happen this would really put us over the top. Marshall is getting Doubled and tripled covered Imagine Moss one on one and bess bring covered by LBs. Of course we have no balls the Jets will probably get him lol.

All this doesnt really help when henning still calls for 5 yard passes

But on another note, why was Moss dropped when they have to pay for him regardless? I really dont understand this?

Why...we dont even throw to the star receiver we already have. Let this diva go elsewhere.
We don't? Last time I looked, Marshall is on pace to have his best season yet, receptions and yards wise. Also, he is well on pace to SHATTER the team record of receptions in one season.

Don't throw to our star receiver? LMAO. He is getting the ball a lot.

Moss will not be as useful as we would hope. I think he would be more of a problem, but you know if we dont jets will and whether you like it or not he will be good with the Jets.

how many teams can choose before us? where are we on the list?

It is a very exciting thought, but lets not get caught up in it too much. Odds of Moss coming to Miami are very slim.

All this doesnt really help when henning still calls for 5 yard passes

But on another note, why was Moss dropped when they have to pay for him regardless? I really dont understand this?

Because the Vikings are a bad organization and Childress is a moron who only has a job because of what Favre did last year. Lions will finish 3rd this year, maybe 2nd if the Bears keep floundering, and Vikings last.

I am also really all for this, for the fact that is just freezes opposing defenses. Seperation and taking the double teams off marshall. This could create havoc.
and hell its Free!!!!

A second alpha receiver to become frustrated by Henne's shortcomings? This one won't keep his mouth shut in the lockerroom. I want it to work out but my head knows it's a bad idea.

hate to say it but I agree with the jest fan...it was clear what BMarsh needed (money) to make him content. With Moss it goes beyond that.

Back
Top Bottom