Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football" | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football"

Does Ross ditch Ireland or weather the storm?

• Ross will weather the storm and keep for the draft and beyond

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Ireland will be a goner before the draft.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Ireland on thin ice, if the dolphins are bad this year hell be gone next year.

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters
Man you need to take some drugs ....or get off them.....

ya a couple of disgruntled people

Oh God we sure don't want to look foolish.....hello earth calling miafinz

Jesus what would you need a team plane crash to feel a dire situation.....

Ireland has missed on a few FA's, gee ya think ?

Have you been watching the turnstil of 80% of our FA every year. Still trying to fill positions supposedly filled years ago over and over and over..........DB,S,TE,QB,

wake the F up dude

The concept of protesting outside the facility to fire Ireland, in hopes it will happen, is almost as incomprehensible as that post.

damn, made a mistake voting for what i want to happen rather than what i think will happen.. which is nothing!!! Ross is a *****cat and would rather do the dougie at club Liv in the stadium that actually make a football move.....

hopefully somebody who is not stuck in the 1980's NFL

As much as Ireland might be a problem, it doesnt make sense to fire him before the draft or even during the season. They will need to ride this out until the Dolphins are winless midway through the season...

Nobody switches GMs in March. Ireland should have been fired in January, instead of acting like Ross' lapdog.

How about me?

OK, I did think that Pat White was a good draft pick, but I'm learning.

Should have been fired the year before last. Then he should have been fired with Sparano last year. The sooner the better, but it won't be until the end of this year.

people forget when Saban came in we kept Spielman until after the draft then he "resigned" and we hired Mueller in the summer. But I think it would be more likely he'd be fired during the season... or they'd replace him with Brian Gaine; our scout that was interviewed by the Rams.

And before people say he'd be just like Ireland...maybe or maybe not. Remember Detroit's GM Martin Mayhew was with the Lions since 2001 and since becoming the GM he's become one of the better ones in the league.

Of course this is all hypothetical

I am telling you it won't happen this season. Even though I detest the job the man is doing it would be dumb to get rid of the idiot right before the draft. It should have been done with Sparano. Clean house then now it is too late. In addition I think that Ross will hold out and if the team tanks again he will then fire Ireland at the end of the season so he can tell the fans "look see I am doing things to fix the team, to bring the team back to it's once regal state, now just keep supporting the team and give the next gm a little time to make things right". The problem is we Fin fans have given them 20 years or more to do that to no avail.

WOW BRO YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD AWESOME , couldnt have said it better myself. dont have a thanks button or i would thank you...

Back
Top Bottom