Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football" | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football"

Does Ross ditch Ireland or weather the storm?

• Ross will weather the storm and keep for the draft and beyond

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Ireland will be a goner before the draft.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Ireland on thin ice, if the dolphins are bad this year hell be gone next year.

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters
Good Comparison: Matt Millan Jeff Ireland.

Until they gave Millan the boot the Lions continued to suck!

Wrong.....Jeff Ireland has actually had some good drafts. Not a fair comparison at all.

Jeff Ireland can go straight to ****ing HELL!

I've been a die hard Dolphin fan for over forty years and I have never felt so numb and empty about the state of our franchise. I'm also tired of hearing all the apologetic fans trying to rationalize the bumblings of our FO. There is no rationalization, our FO have proven themselves to be much less than inept. I truly feel sorry for coach Philbin.......he doesn't deserve this. Come to think of it, we certainly don't deserve this. I can't even try to understand Ireland's thought process as our GM. I truly believe Ireland suffers from Napolean complex, hence he is apparently the biggest douche bag in any executive position in all of sports. Patriots sign Gallery and Lloyd to better an already better offensive line and wr Corp than ours. We have mediocre talent and are capped out year in and year out. We can't sign first or even second tier free agents because we have become a ****ing joke. It truly is depressing.

just checking....if we bring someone in, does that mean we are after them?

Back
Top Bottom