Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

the debate definitely continues.

a few different bounces and the jets are probably 6-5.

I give very little credit to sanchez for the victories in the nail biters the past three weeks. but I would fully expect a jets fan, who frequents a miami website to wave there pompoms and do jumping jacks over how good they think their qb is.

the jets are a complete team IMO. nothing about sanchez screams franchise to me... especially the late INT that could've lost the game. but go ahead and tell us all about how amazing sanchez is.

lol

The debate is long long over....and Sanchez keeps getting better.

That's what happens when you have a GM that prioritizes playmakers over Guards and Tackles and 3-4 DEs.

Tell that to the Dallas Cowboys. They lose because their offensive line is terrible. Let's not forget that the Jets' offensive is fantastic. Yes they have the skill players but they also have the guards and tackles as well.

Dude you forgot Cared Ordrick! That guy has more broken bones then tackles as a Dolphin! And everyone knows DE is the most important piece of the 3-4!

Agreed... I mean it's a good thing we passed on Earl Thomas (and his FIVE interceptions) for Jarred "One Leg" Oddrick & Koa "Copperfield" Misi

Sanchez = OVERRATED!!!

His WRs make him look much better than he is. Even with one of the best group of WRs out there he completes only a little over 50% of his passes.Most of his plays are short yardage TDs and quick slants that the WRs take to the house. Misses wide open WRs down the field. Still has a long way to go. Classic example of a team carrying a QB. The Jets would be downright scary if they had a good QB.

As for Henne??? Coaching staff has kind of ****ed the kid up. I would imagine Sanchez QB rating would be around 39 if he played for the Dolphins.

Why can't Henne's do the same? After all, he has Brandon Marshall...the best reciever (talent wise) in the AFC East. If anything...it's Henne that doesn't go down the field enough. He's played 10 games and thrown at least 1 interception in 8 of them. That's not going to win you games. As a Jets fan...I know this.

u guys are seriously all over sanchez like this.... u realize the jets could easily have 6 loses right now?...they seriously luck out every week....and that pass today to edawrds was great but lets be real why werent they in the prevent...they just luck out at the end of games every week...

I don't know about the debate being over, but Sanchez is so far out in front of Henne at the moment for now it's a mute point.

Meanwhile, Santonio Holmes is looking like a hell of a lot better investment than Marshall, dollar for dollar and draft pick for draft pick. They're probably both jerks, but the Jets investment was considerably less, which makes it the smarter move.

With the #13 pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...
#34 Virginia Tech RB Ryan Williams

[video=youtube;rTNoSsI7jfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTNoSsI7jfg[/video]

whatever sanchez is way too inconsistent to ever win a super bowl especially in the rough weather in dec/jan and against top tier defenses so good luck with your franchise qb, at least our options are still open

u guys are seriously all over sanchez like this.... u realize the jets could easily have 6 loses right now?...they seriously luck out every week....and that pass today to edawrds was great but lets be real why werent they in the prevent...they just luck out at the end of games every week...
That was Jason Allen on coverage whom Edwards easily pushed off of...sound familiar?

With the #13 pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...
#34 Virginia Tech RB Ryan Williams

[video=youtube;rTNoSsI7jfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTNoSsI7jfg[/video]

Sorry but that pick has been traded along our 3rd, 7th and 2012 1st and whatever else needs to make it happen to select QB Andrew Luck 1st overall!

Is that argument over?
Really guys you need to draft a QB in the 1st round.
I´d hate for the Dolphins to somehow trade up and grab Luck, he is the real deal

Sanchez is improving greatly and the main reason is that he is one million times better coached than Henne is. Sanchez is trusted by his coaching staff not Henne. Dan Henning is killing Henne. Last year, everytime he got something going, they pulled him out for the wildcat. There is no connection with Henne and Henning as you see with Sanchez and Schotty. Gimme Sanchez in Miami and he'll get his 20 Int's. Put Henne in Rex Ryan's system and the Jets won't loose anything. Both have strenghts but the Jets were able to develop a lot better Sanchez. Also what's is helphing Sanchez is the good running game he has. Our running game is horrible and the biggest looser of that is Henne. He's asked to perform a la Brady or Manning which he obviously can't.

Your post reeks of jealousy.
Seriously ... stop crying ... you sound like a baby.
And if you think luck had anything to do with this win ...
then please go buy a dictionary and look up the word "luck".

the jets are a complete team IMO. nothing about sanchez screams franchise to me... especially the late INT that could've lost the game. but go ahead and tell us all about how amazing sanchez is.

I hope no one blows this out of proportion or misunderstands, but I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here.

Didn't Peyton Manning throw a pick to seal their fate today? He is the definition of a franchise QB

Back
Top Bottom