MERGED X2: Vick signs with Eagles | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X2: Vick signs with Eagles

This is a totally different situation. Vick was convicted and payed his debt to society, OJ and Michael Jackson got away with it. And I support Vick now that he paid his dues, I never supported OJ or Michael. Killing a human or molesting a child is unforgivable. The man fought some dogs, paid the price, and more than likely isn't gonna do it again. So get over it, quit whining like these pathetic animal rights protestors, and watch some damn football.

What I dont understand about stuff like this is why does it take jail time and millions of dollars for him to realize he was doing something wrong? I hear that all the time, "He has paid his debt to society" How? By not being a part of it? By losing all his money? This guy should be kicked out of the league.

Should be fun to see though, I am sure there are plenty of players out there that just want to **** his world up.

The man fought some dogs, paid the price, and more than likely isn't gonna do it again. So get over it, quit whining like these pathetic animal rights protestors, and watch some damn football.

You left out the part about him electrocuting them with jumper cables,hanging them from trees,and holding them underwater until they drowned.... :err:

You need to look past statistics to really appreciate Vick's skills. You can talk about not losing sleep, but defensive coordinators had to plan around him, and he would still break loose.

This is a quarterback that ran for over 1000 yards in a season. How does that not complement the Eagles?

I watched Vick like everyone else, if you wanted to make a great highlight video he was the man. Yet in between those highlights he was not that great. Any coach that was brought to Atlanta was expected to improve Vick's passing. If this was another moblie QB that was a successful passer, Steve Young'ish, then id probably worry, but that isnt the situation.

Never once said this wouldnt complement the Eagles, just said i wouldnt have freaked out if he came to the division...heck, i probably would have welcomed it. I was foaming at the mouth when Favre was traded, so why not another QB that turns the ball over.

Look at what Matt Ryan did last year with the same receiving targets(save for Alge Crumpler): higher completions rating, More yards. And that was in his rookie season.

This is a totally different situation. Vick was convicted and payed his debt to society, OJ and Michael Jackson got away with it. And I support Vick now that he paid his dues, I never supported OJ or Michael. Killing a human or molesting a child is unforgivable. The man fought some dogs, paid the price, and more than likely isn't gonna do it again. So get over it, quit whining like these pathetic animal rights protestors, and watch some damn football.

He paid his debt to society for that crime. He was still caught for knowingly giving STD's to another human being, and pretty much everyone around him was busted for selling drugs out of his car(on top of the little incident right there in Miami Airport).

So before being busted for the completely illegal(and immoral) dog fighting ring he got away with plenty of crimes, he just couldnt run from this one. He's a scumbag.

Lets see him donate half is salary to an animal foundation. Doubt that will happen.

The people sending their support to Vick are the same people that sent their support to O. J. and Michael Jackson. Pathetic.

Funny that u would lump these three people. OJ we all know about him but Michael Jackson was not ound guilty of anything. If he did do anything then the biggest scumbags are the parents that let him get away with it and took money to be quiet.

As for Vick he still has not killed any human beings. Personally I dont have issure with supporting Vick to get a second chance. I dont think this one act makes anyone pathetic.

Lets see him donate half is salary to an animal foundation. Doubt that will happen.

He couldnt even if he wanted to. You do realize he is in bankruptcey you cant just spend money that u owe even for charity.

What I dont understand about stuff like this is why does it take jail time and millions of dollars for him to realize he was doing something wrong? I hear that all the time, "He has paid his debt to society" How? By not being a part of it? By losing all his money? This guy should be kicked out of the league.

Should be fun to see though, I am sure there are plenty of players out there that just want to **** his world up.

i dounbt that many players are mad with Vick and most seem to support him.
I probably can see Joey Whispering after a sack whew glad they did not catch me lol.

Someone needs to touch up on mathmatics.

Well according to my GPA which is basically the only thing that counts to me , there is nothing wrong with my math skills. I was referring to the people who support Vick not the acts he committed.

It's going to be a dogfight in the NFC East

Sorry...I'm done...

After watching MV in his own words, I can forgive him now.

He understands what he did wrong and he took responsibility like a man.

Back
Top Bottom