MERGED X2: Vick signs with Eagles | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X2: Vick signs with Eagles

Yea... they extended him to take a cap hit??? that doesnt make sense to me

its a 2 year contract.. one year with 6 games he cant play in im sure Vick isnt making Starter money,

Im excited to see week 7 though and see what they actually do with.

They can't keep him as a backup. When Vick starts lighting things up and makes the Pro Bowl, they will have to do something.

Thank you to whoever moved my post. When I had originally posted it I forgot about the general news section!:crazy:

They can't keep him as a backup. When Vick starts lighting things up and makes the Pro Bowl, they will have to do something.
this year 1.5 or 1.3 i dont remember, Next year is a 5+ million dollar option :) .. i do feel bad for what i believe is a top 5 QB in McNabb.. didnt he just have his best year as a pro??

McNabb gets such a bad rap in Philly... yeah, thanks for 5 NFC championship games and 1 superbowl appearance D-Nabb... we really appreciate it..lol.. scumbags.. He shouldnt be worried anyhow, its not like Vick is a good QB anyways... Thye probably will install some form of wildcat now

of topic but AWESOME sig... "You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain. MARK IT ZERO!!!..Its a league game Smokey... :lol::lol::lol:

Look at his w/L and rushing yards...

3.8k rushing yards...yet more fumbles during much fewer attempts then LT(i mention him because he was taken the same year and played more years). Yet the most passing yards he's had in a single season is 2.9k.

As a QB your expected to pass. Vick was not able to do that well before he took a 2 year hiatus. Was he able to run? Sure. Yet for being one of the 2 true franchise QB(meaning having a front office burn high draft picks/free agency to build an offense around you) he very much did not live up to his potential.....and since then has been in federal prison. Sorry, i wouldnt have lost sleep playing against him.

As a Qb that has trouble completing passes(53.8% career), not to mention eating close to 200 sacks, I was all about Vick signing with the Bills/Jets/Pats.

dont really know what the eagles plans are with him yet, but not a bad signing. low risk high reward type. if they do install the wildcat imagine vick and mcnabb on the field at same time. sounds good.

3.8k rushing yards...yet more fumbles during much fewer attempts then LT(i mention him because he was taken the same year and played more years). Yet the most passing yards he's had in a single season is 2.9k.

As a QB your expected to pass. Vick was not able to do that well before he took a 2 year hiatus. Was he able to run? Sure. Yet for being one of the 2 true franchise QB(meaning having a front office burn high draft picks/free agency to build an offense around you) he very much did not live up to his potential.....and since then has been in federal prison. Sorry, i wouldnt have lost sleep playing against him.

As a Qb that has trouble completing passes(53.8% career), not to mention eating close to 200 sacks, I was all about Vick signing with the Bills/Jets/Pats.

You need to look past statistics to really appreciate Vick's skills. You can talk about not losing sleep, but defensive coordinators had to plan around him, and he would still break loose.

This is a quarterback that ran for over 1000 yards in a season. How does that not complement the Eagles?

Back
Top Bottom