MERGED X2: Vick signs with Eagles | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X2: Vick signs with Eagles

you didnt see it anywhere cause your lookin in a DOLPHIN forum.. it got moved

Been out of any news all day, only an hour ago was I able to turn on a TV, thanks guys.

The people sending their support to Vick are the same people that sent their support to O. J. and Michael Jackson. Pathetic.

i wish him luck and i didn't support either oj or mj. he made a terrible mistake and has paid for it in spades. it's time to move on. i understand the hate but it's time to let the man do what he does best and support his family.

3.8k rushing yards...yet more fumbles during much fewer attempts then LT(i mention him because he was taken the same year and played more years). Yet the most passing yards he's had in a single season is 2.9k.

As a QB your expected to pass. Vick was not able to do that well before he took a 2 year hiatus. Was he able to run? Sure. Yet for being one of the 2 true franchise QB(meaning having a front office burn high draft picks/free agency to build an offense around you) he very much did not live up to his potential.....and since then has been in federal prison. Sorry, i wouldnt have lost sleep playing against him.

As a Qb that has trouble completing passes(53.8% career), not to mention eating close to 200 sacks, I was all about Vick signing with the Bills/Jets/Pats.

ok... the NFL counted his Fumbles From every time he touches the ball,
he has held the ball more than LT, im sorry that you over looked that

LT fumbled 8 times his rookie year =(

LT is a running back, Micheal Vick is a QB...

if were going to welcome people who we want on other teams in our division
How bout we Welcome Jamar Fletcher to New England,
at least hes Not a proven winner

yesssssssssssssssssssss

one of my favorite football players of all time, and he's playing for an NFC team... if he signed with the patriots or bills i would've shot myself lol

I really do wonder why the Eagles did this. I mean, with the offense is looking quite good at all positions. Why bother bringing in the added media attention and baggage that a player like Vick carries.

I never like to see a player get hurt....but I hope Vick breaks BOTH legs!

The people sending their support to Vick are the same people that sent their support to O. J. and Michael Jackson. Pathetic.

This is a totally different situation. Vick was convicted and payed his debt to society, OJ and Michael Jackson got away with it. And I support Vick now that he paid his dues, I never supported OJ or Michael. Killing a human or molesting a child is unforgivable. The man fought some dogs, paid the price, and more than likely isn't gonna do it again. So get over it, quit whining like these pathetic animal rights protestors, and watch some damn football.

Back
Top Bottom