MERGED2X:Fiedler!!/Fiedler is starting tonight!/Fiedler will start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED2X:Fiedler!!/Fiedler is starting tonight!/Fiedler will start

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
My dad always thought that when Miami had Fiedler that they should start a different quarterback for the first three quarters and purposely get behind. Then in the fourth quarter, put Fielder in and watch him rally the team to a victory just like he did in that game against the Redskins two years ago when we wore the orange jerseys for the first time. Obviously my dad hoped to see Miami fail.

I would not be surprised if Fiedler looks pretty good for the Jets.

With the Fins he played with poor coaching and a poor offensive line.

Seems like all of our sucky castoffs always look good somewhere else, that or they go to a superbowl winning team. DAmn that's a horrible thought.

It's comical how badly you guys are hoping Chad is hurt, the man is fine. He just started throwing a month ago and just started throwing back to back 2 weeks ago. He's going to be ready for the opener, he COULD play tonight but starters only play a series or 2 so what's the point? he's throwing well every day in practice and building his arm back up.

nyjunc said:
It's comical how badly you guys are hoping Chad is hurt, the man is fine. He just started throwing a month ago and just started throwing back to back 2 weeks ago. He's going to be ready for the opener, he COULD play tonight but starters only play a series or 2 so what's the point? he's throwing well every day in practice and building his arm back up.

Its comical that you assume we are hoping Chad is hurt. None of the posts in this thread say anything that would give you that impression.

yankeehillbilly said:
Its comical that you assume we are hoping Chad is hurt. None of the posts in this thread say anything that would give you that impression.

Agreed.

Who ever wished for Chad to be hurt?

Isn't the thread about Fiedler?

All you guys talk about is how Chad is hurting and it's not true. he is rebuilding arm strength from a lengthy time off. All of the reports are positive on ihm, there's no need to risk him in all 4 preseason games, he'll play 2 or 3 and be ready to go.

Oh man, let's just say Fiedler does get a start at the beginning of the season.

Jets fans, when he throws that first 15 yard-out, *shudders*, we honestly will be able to say "We feel your pain."

Its pre-season and they are resting Chad...I actually hope he plays well to give the Jets a false sense of security :sneak:

I might not like the guy and think he is a horrible quarterback who is a very inconsistant and injury proned jerk who rarely took responsibility for his failures, however I wish him luck and hopes he has a good season without any wins.

I don't care,Jay is not our problem anymore.

Back
Top Bottom