MERGED2X:Fiedler!!/Fiedler is starting tonight!/Fiedler will start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED2X:Fiedler!!/Fiedler is starting tonight!/Fiedler will start

zeke0123 said:
Its pre-season and they are resting Chad...I actually hope he plays well to give the Jets a false sense of security :sneak:

:D

Jay Fiedler could very well be starting for the Jets this year. I cant see old Noodle Arm (Chad) not getting injured

Whether Chad starts, jay starts or brooks Bollinger starts we STILL have a better team than the Dolphins but don't worry Chad will be fine and you'll get to enjoy a nice playoff run by the Jets :D

who cares the guy is gone. Good riddance.

I really want to move on from the Hell which was Jay Fiedler starting for my favorite team - but I just love this! I can't wait to see all of the Jet fans I live near go crazy when this guy throw's a pass to Kevin Mawae, or overthrows a wide open L. Coles, or telegraphs a pick for an opponent's TD. :rofl3:

Saban thinks he gives us the best chance to win. :D

i hope he has a good day so that herm keeps in him as the starter if chad is hurt.

then on week 2 in giants stadium, our d i hope rips him apart.

Wildbill3 said:
Seems like all of our sucky castoffs always look good somewhere else, that or they go to a superbowl winning team. DAmn that's a horrible thought.

:googly: Duh ... maybe they aren't so "sucky" after all, huh?:rasp:

Pick on his first drive.

LOL, CLASSIC Fiedler.

...and Jets fans, don't rebutt that "oh, your QB is AJ Feeley." Because, Gus is going to start. And he's been doing awesome.

nyjunc said:
It's comical how badly you guys are hoping Chad is hurt, the man is fine. He just started throwing a month ago and just started throwing back to back 2 weeks ago. He's going to be ready for the opener, he COULD play tonight but starters only play a series or 2 so what's the point? he's throwing well every day in practice and building his arm back up.
I think that Chad will play 8 games max this season....just my opinion....personally I don't mind him playing against us

Back
Top Bottom