MERGEDX2: USC LBs Clay Matthews and Brian Cushing test positive for steroids | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: USC LBs Clay Matthews and Brian Cushing test positive for steroids

wow, i love matthews too. he had a great proday and then this comes out... i would still look into him though, he is gonna fall, possibly late first or 2nd

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/usc_linebackers_test_positive.html

Take it as you will, but if it checks out, who didn't see this coming?

Very interesting. IF the allegations against BJ Raji, Matthews and Cushing are true and the trade of Cutler and the fall of Andre Smith--this is going to be a very interesting draft. Some player or players might fall lower than expected and hopefully the Fins can get a steal in the 1st round. If that doesn't work out maybe they might be able to pick up some picks by trading down.

I will not be shocked if it's true, but I'll hold off on commenting this one until we get more sources confirming this one. This time just before the draft, lots of rumors get circulated to drive certain players' value down so clubs can snag them later. This disinformation always reaches a fevered pitch the final week before the draft ... so I'll take a wait and see on this until it's conclusively confirmed.

So now the question is ...... How good are these guys without having their performance enhanced??? So they kicked butt in college because they were all juiced up. Now they go into the NFL and aren't juiced up anymore and turn into busts.

Btw, someone needs to test Maybin. He gained 25 pounds of muscle in like 2 months.

Damn, I really hate steroids.

wow, i love matthews too. he had a great proday and then this comes out... i would still look into him though, he is gonna fall, possibly late first or 2nd

Why would you still look into him??? He was good because he was on steroids. Whoever drafts him gets the non-juiced version that won't perform as well. This has draft bust written all over it. Stay away from the juice-heads. There is a reason they needed to illegaly enhance their performance.

So now the question is ...... How good are these guys without having their performance enhanced??? So they kicked butt in college because they were all juiced up. Now they go into the NFL and aren't juiced up anymore and turn into busts.

Btw, someone needs to test Maybin. He gained 25 pounds of muscle in like 2 months.

Andre Smith is not looking so bad now is he?? At least you know he can play but IF these stories are true--how good are these players without the use of roids??

mathews came into uSC freshman year at 166 lbs...he graduated at 250 lbs. how the **** u put 100 lbs of muscle out of no where? not possible to be all natural. it was obvious and as ppl stated his facial features etc were signs of steroid use.

Something I posted about Clay Matthews on February 11th, 2009...

ckparrothead said:
It's more than just him being a one-year wonder and you should know that.

-He was not a high recruit at all, despite his bloodlines, because he was physically uncompelling

-He goes to a big Hollywood school with teammates that you yourself are casting suspicion on for potentially juicing

-He flops around for a while on Special Teams

-Suddenly he gets bigger, stronger, and WAY faster and more explosive

-He has a face that looks like a cross between Vego the Carpathian and Mickey Rourke's character from Sin City

-He claims his sudden increase in size, strength and explosiveness was just him being a "late bloomer"

Nobody's convicting the kid of anything here, but it's enough to be suspicious. I'm sure there's a lot of pressure on the kid given what his Dad and Uncle did in the NFL, and he's playing at the right school, in the right city and with the right teammates to where I'm sure you would agree...the stuff is available to him IF he was willing to take it.

mathews came into uSC freshman year at 166 lbs...he graduated at 250 lbs. how the **** u put 100 lbs of muscle out of no where? not possible to be all natural. it was obvious and as ppl stated his facial features etc were signs of steroid use.

Its possible, in four years you can put on 100lbs of fat or muscle. Right program, with great diet and supplements and you can do that easily. Four years of dedication can make you put on lots of muscle plus remember most people gain weight naturally turning into there 20s as your body begins to settle and mature. 100lbs I don't think that is as hard as you think, actually I know its not as hard as you think.

Something I posted about Clay Matthews on February 11th, 2009...

The way it's going we may have to close due to lack of players being able to earn the right to be a first round draft pick.

Hmm...I wonder what Pete thinks of his linebackers now? :oops:

What does USC stand for....University of substandard character.

If this is even remotely true then that is incredible. What a sequence of events in just a matter of a few hours that shake up the 1st round completely. Cutler trade and now this? But I'm just gonna wait and see how true this is.

I had my suspicions against Cushing, but I never would have thought Matthews was doing roids. WoW is there gonna be talent at 25

Back
Top Bottom