MERGEDx3: Really Jonathan Martin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDx3: Really Jonathan Martin

phazer

Active Roster
Reaction score
He tweeted LeBron to toughen up......Lmao

He tweeted LeBron to toughen up......Lmao
Dude - Sounds like JMart has got his humor back. It is actually a pretty funny example of self depracating humor. Sounds like JMart has put the past behind him.

Someone really has to be a wimp if Jonathan Martin tells you to toughen up. :lol: ;) I don't care for basketball, so I didn't watch the game, but I did hear that apparently Lebron pulled himself from the game in the final minutes claiming cramps. Ouch.

Wait this tweet was sent from the guy who again is missing OTA's? This time he's getting over mono?

He is a charity case. Harbaugh is paying him to keep quiet and not go mental on his Stanford days and implicate Harbaugh.

Sent from my phone, so please forgive any typos.

He's going to have to run to mommy and daddy again to file a lawsuit against the people on twitter who are now saying mean things to him, maybe he'll quit that too :)

So Spike....your happy for the guy who f""d up our team last year..kool

So Spike....your happy for the guy who f""d up our team last year..kool
I think that he's a smart guy with limited football skills, who showed very poor judgement and made a very bad decision that he couldn't extricate himself from. I also think that Incognito is a possible sociopath and should not have been given the task of mentoring JMart to toughen him up.
What happened last year was a disgrace to our team. However, it's in the past and the O-line (sans Pouncey) has been blown up, the Head Trainer, the O-line Coach, Offensive Coordinator and possibly the GM all departed, as collateral damage. I fully support the decisions to replace Ireland, Sherman, Turner and all the O-line players. I'm not happy that the whole bullygate fiasco happened, but in a way I am happy if JMart has been able to put the past behind him too.

Someone really has to be a wimp if Jonathan Martin tells you to toughen up. :lol: ;) I don't care for basketball, so I didn't watch the game, but I did hear that apparently Lebron pulled himself from the game in the final minutes claiming cramps. Ouch.

Incognito was in the crowd.

yeah i seen this on ESPN website... I had to laugh. He is such a sissy I hate even hearing his name

To be fair to Lebron Incognito was in the crowd making a finger across the throat gesture at him.

Back
Top Bottom