MERGEDx3: Really Jonathan Martin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDx3: Really Jonathan Martin

Miko Grimes ‏@iHeartMiko 1m

I see @J_Martin71 deleted his tweet about Lebron. So glad that ***** is off the Dolphins roster.

Martin better start concentrating on making the 49ers' 53 man roster. He better not screw us one more time by not netting us that draft pick.

LOL, Jonathan Martin

Being that I'm a T-wolves fan I can't really say much because they suck and our best player wants nothing to do with us anymore. But check it out. Even the biggest ***** in the NFL is making fun of Lebron.

BTW just to keep it Fins related, what do you think the chance are they get that 7th round conditional pick for him?

Bart HubbuchVerified account@HubbuchNYP 15h

Jeezus, even Jonathan Martin is taking shots at LeBron now. pic.twitter.com/gHw15r8dEM

You could make a joke about Martin being the perfect person to know how to play through cramps, but if you did you might be deemed insensitive and have to take a psychological exam and be cleared before you could post again.

This coming from the guy who left the team, not just for 4 minutes after playing his ass off (spurs fan here FYI) but the guy who left halfway thru the season... ****ing hypocrites always make me laugh

1. The Wells Report exonerated the team.
2. He's still in the league.

I'm sure he retained David Cornwell just because he likes paying exorbitant legal fees, though.

Yeah, sending up the first flare with an isolated, out of context racist tweet and then Team Martin following it up with all the bullying bull$hit. His ambulance chasing parents and whomever they colluded with had dollar $igns in their eyes thinking about the payouts from class action suits such as the concussion one. Either Martin is a complete moron (and I'm not discounting this possibility) or underestimated Incognito's willingness to throw himself under the bus in the worst light by releasing all the tweets that certainly don't serve him well, but put the banter into context and reveal Martin as much a perp as victim, down to threatening to kill Incog's whole family. So much for that gravytrain. LOL

No one is gonna convince me that Goodell's intent in appointing Wells to investigate wasn't expressly to put on a dog and pony show resulting in using the Fins as a fall guy for what customarily transpires in most clubhouses and pales by comparison to the bullying - if not outright hazing that young fraternity pledges must endure and have for generations.

It's not a coincidence that out of hundreds of potential well respected and credentialed persons to spearhead the "investigation," someone with more demographic, educational, professional, and ethnic socio-economic overlaps with the "victim's" family than not, was chosen to point expected fingers at some and exonerate others. It would be like appointing a retired version of Riley Cooper to "investigate" charges of racism brought be Schaub or any of the other 5 victims of Suh's unprovoked vicious unprotected attacks on the field - all of whom just happened to be Caucasian in a league where 70% of the players weren't. Same objectivity going in.

So probably to Goodell's chagin and surprise, not only did Wells exonerated the Fins in principle, effectively cutting the legs out from under any intended class action suits that could grandfather back to locker rooms in the 50s, but effectively signal in no uncertain terms what most of us knew - that this was all tempest in a teapot bull**** to begin with, brought about by a jellyfish-spined POS who couldn't cut it on the field and who wouldn't even be able to withstand the normal traditional fraternity hazing that 17 and 18 year old pledges routinely grin and bear.

**** him.

Another prediction of a lawsuit? Whatever happened to the first one so many were sure he was going to file?

he didnt have a case. dont act like it wasnt in the cards.

The only saving grace is its the NFL. Otherwise, the Redskins would be called somthing else. like the mohicans.

Twitter just lets idiots tell the world that they're idiots. Good for Martin for confirming what we already knew.

Yeah, sending up the first flare with an isolated, out of context racist tweet and then Team Martin following it up with all the bullying bull$hit. His ambulance chasing parents and whomever they colluded with had dollar $igns in their eyes thinking about the payouts from class action suits such as the concussion one. Either Martin is a complete moron (and I'm not discounting this possibility) or underestimated Incognito's willingness to throw himself under the bus in the worst light by releasing all the tweets that certainly don't serve him well, but put the banter into context and reveal Martin as much a perp as victim, down to threatening to kill Incog's whole family. So much for that gravytrain. LOL

No one is gonna convince me that Goodell's intent in appointing Wells to investigate wasn't expressly to put on a dog and pony show resulting in using the Fins as a fall guy for what customarily transpires in most clubhouses and pales by comparison to the bullying - if not outright hazing that young fraternity pledges must endure and have for generations.

It's not a coincidence that out of hundreds of potential well respected and credentialed persons to spearhead the "investigation," someone with more demographic, educational, professional, and ethnic socio-economic overlaps with the "victim's" family than not, was chosen to point expected fingers at some and exonerate others. It would be like appointing a retired version of Riley Cooper to "investigate" charges of racism brought be Schaub or any of the other 5 victims of Suh's unprovoked vicious unprotected attacks on the field - all of whom just happened to be Caucasian in a league where 70% of the players weren't. Same objectivity going in.

So probably to Goodell's chagin and surprise, not only did Wells exonerated the Fins in principle, effectively cutting the legs out from under any intended class action suits that could grandfather back to locker rooms in the 50s, but effectively signal in no uncertain terms what most of us knew - that this was all tempest in a teapot bull**** to begin with, brought about by a jellyfish-spined POS who couldn't cut it on the field and who wouldn't even be able to withstand the normal traditional fraternity hazing that 17 and 18 year old pledges routinely grin and bear.

**** him.

100 percent truth.

And anyone who pretends differently isn't either 1. A real man, or 2. A real Dolphin's fan.

Period.

LD

100 percent truth.

And anyone who pretends differently isn't either 1. A real man, or 2. A real Dolphin's fan.

Period.

LD

Wait, so if I don't believe there is any conspiracy, it means I'm not a "real man" and/or a "real" dolphins fan? :lol:

**** him.

Of course, Goodell probably shouldn't have appointed a lawyer who's firm has very close ties to Ross if that were his intent. I'm kind of torn on the intent there. I fully believe that Goodell is inept enough to try that, but I think he could also have been trying to just portray it as an isolated incident to keep further scrutiny off of the league as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom