MERGEDX4: Vontae playing bad for Colts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX4: Vontae playing bad for Colts

vs who? brandon marshall and percy harvin?? lol give the guy a break, im sure he will make some plays soon

I had a love / hate relationship with Vontae. Loved him one play, hated him the next. Had all the physical tools, just not mature or motivated enough to take his game to the next level. I don't wish him any ill will at all, except for when we play Indy.

After watching him get traded on Hard Knocks (and yes I did feel a little sorry for him), he just seems like a lost soul. He looked so devastated and blind sided, that it is not surprising to me that he hasn't found his comfort zone in Indy yet. I think we would all agree that Vontae the CB is much better than the numbers from the past 2 games suggest. Although, I do have to wonder if Vontae is mentally tough enough to get over the hurdles (brother arrested for murder, the trade) he is facing.

Great trade for us. Vontae is a decent player, but lacks the height to cover the 6'5" hybrid receivers/tight ends. Sean Smith is 6'3" and had a great training camp. hope to see him get more picks this year.

Back
Top Bottom