MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread***

We will have to throw the ball, we haven't been able to just pound the ball all year. I'm OK with that, I trust Penny's short to intermediate passing game. We must pressure the QB or Bowe and Gonzalez will eat our secondary up. Remember this season's history against big wide recievers. Let's jump out early and keep the tempo up for a change, I haven't had any fingernails since August!! GO FINS!!!!

We will have to throw the ball, we haven't been able to just pound the ball all year. I'm OK with that, I trust Penny's short to intermediate passing game. We must pressure the QB or Bowe and Gonzalez will eat our secondary up. Remember this season's history against big wide recievers. Let's jump out early and keep the tempo up for a change, I haven't had any fingernails since August!! GO FINS!!!!

Its not so easy to get the running game established when your number one back is pro bowl caliber and we barely even use him. He averages 13 carries a game, and I say use Ricky when we need him to, not just because they simply feel like putting him in. Our probowl runningback gets 13 carries a game, and barely ever gets screen passes and short flares out of the backfield, where he was absolutely DOMINATING last year

Of course though they could be using him perfectly as far as them not taking any risks with his knee, and if thats the case, then great, but if its isnt, then wtf.

To me, Ricky is a better fit for the inclement weather. Who could forget his game in the snow at Buffalo back in 2002?

did they just show joey Porter wearing only a jersey and nothing underneath? like a long sleeve sweatshirt or somehitng?

omg, this guy is crazy, lol, i love this guy on our team, I LOVE THE NEW ENERGY THIS MIAMI DOLPHINSTEAM HAS SHOWN ME THIS YEAR, COMPLETE 100% HUSTLE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR 1 O'CLOCK TO HIT!

Let's do this... where are all the Fins fans these days??? Need to go find some more excitement...

11-5 or bust.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LETS GO BABY!!!!!!

Every game is like a playoff game...SURVIVE AND ADVANCE!!!!!!

We need to blow this game open and keep on going. We need to make a statement today that we are for real and that we are here and we deserve it. LETS GO DOLPHINS!!

Back
Top Bottom