MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread***

whatever were doing on defense, we need to change it. thigpen is feeling 100% comfort back there, we wont stop them unless we change that

That is as accurate a pass as you can get, perfect touch. And like that this team looks like they want it, the O at least, amazing what plays can establish when you stick to teh ground against one of the worse rush D's in the league.

Now the Miami D needs to step up.

Damn Martin is really coming into his own, but why do we have to fall behind to play like that?

Now Porter get the **** into the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And did any of you guys see the catch by Santonio Holmes?? Wow, he fully laid out for it!

That's the kind of drive we need to keep having offensively. D needs to step it up big now.

Wow all the people in this thread that are already throwing in the towel. The second quarter just started. Pathetic.

I think it's frustration that the dolphin D has yet to find an answer to the shotgun spread offense. The CBs don't make enough plays, there is no pressure on the QB, the offense just moves down the field and scores.

I think they need to challenge the WRs with bump-and-run, hit Gonzalez on the line, and try a CB blitz or two to get pressure. You can't keep playing off and just let them gain yards.

At least our offense should be able to score too.

Its hard to be positive when our D gets marched up and down the field, when we havent stopped the spread at all this season. But I love my Phins, and im with em no matter what, even if I get super pissed, but what can I say? I'm an emotional fan.. its not every day that a game this late in the season actually means something for us :up:

Back
Top Bottom