Mergedx6: Sources: Santonio Holmes to Jets | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx6: Sources: Santonio Holmes to Jets

its crazy cuz at this time last year people were talking about how the jets had the worst receiving corp in the league

So the fact that NE came up just short of winning a Super Bowl after a going 18-0 up to that point somehow makes getting weapons overrated?

Bro where in my post do i mention that getting weapons are overrated????
The fact is NE has a future hall of famer QB and a future hall of famer WR and alot of calls went their way that year! im just saying edwards and holmes arent even equal to a Duper/Clayton duo! Im all for getting weapons BUT lets not act like the jets are gonna win the SB!!

...you see we still have GINN and CHOWER right? Haven't they pretty much sucked for the most part of the last 3 seasons?

Have Faith?! I have faith in GOD, not some overpaid ball-less schmucks in our FO!

Well bro there is plenty of time left before the season begins to hop on the jets bandwagon! Do you not remember we went 1-15 just 3 short years ago?? Then the following year won the Division! It takes time to overhaul a team that was garbage...so yes we still have Ginn if we get a true #1WR then Ginn becomes a serious threat. They could not just dump Chowder without someone of better talent to take his spot! As for our ball-less overpaid schmucks there past 2 drafts have been pretty damn good! Finally have a QB and a LT as well as other potential players that may go on to big things! Oh and dont forget the schmunks brought Nolan and Dansby! So have belief(Faith) in the Fins or go have Belief(faith) in the Jets!

Back
Top Bottom