Mets vs Skankees | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mets vs Skankees

Peebs

Matchmaker, party planner
Reaction score
Probably the worst games to attend. Worse that Bosox vs Skankees at Fenway....
I go, well because that's one less seat at Shea to be sold to a Skankee neaderthal but I usually HATE going. There are more NYPD at Shea and Skankee stadium for those series than they'll have at the Republican convention in August....

Except yesterday....When the Mets won! :lol: I love it. I love it. Skankee fans know nothing about Baseball. They are morons. They come to "our house" and totally disrespect. I and my fellow Mets fan friends would not go to the Bronx and be as disrepectful as they get at Shea.

So far this season-out of the 6 game series the Mets lead the series 3 games to 2 :D

Btw...as they utter 26 World Championships to mets fans because they know nothing else to say...I love to remind them that:
2003-Year of the Marlins
2002-Year of the Angels
2001-Year of the Diamond Backs
Steingrabber may spend a gozillion dollars but hasn't won **** in 4 years....

Oh my beloved Peebs, your Mets have caught up to the slumping Marlins and are close to the Phillies as well...If the Marlins somehow dont make the playoffs, Id love to have a rematch of the Subway Series and have the Mets CRUSH the Yankees. They are the armpit of baseball as we know it, with their "buy a playoff berth free" card, its disgusting.

Before the World Series, I had no beef with the Yankees, I was with a Yankee fan girlfriend, and after we parted ways, the one thing I got out of that god-awful relationship was that I despised the yankees. Now I cant stand the BoSox and Yankees, just mush them together for all I care. They are worthless to me...I would like to see the ChiSox or Twins win the AL.

The best picture that came out of the 2003 world Series where my Florida Marlins went into Yankee Stadium and closed the deal was a flyer that Mr. Marlin (Jeff Conine) held up that was advertising a "Yankee Victory Parade" in NYC...he was holding it ala Harry Truman :lol: .....

Someone needs to find that picture for me, i saw it on the back of a Marlins yearbook.

Thhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee SKKKKAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEESSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!

SWEPT!

My dear TT as a Mets fan I never ever want another Subway Series again no matter the out come. Skankee fans are the lowest forms of life on Earth as we know it (except one and that would be my lil Jets fan friend, can I pick um or what?). It's horrible, terrible and nothing but torture to have lived in NY through one let alone another one....

I feel like I won Mega-Millions, the Kentucky Derby, Wimbleton, The Super Bowl, The World Cup, an Oscar and a free soda at McDonalds all in one day! :lol: :lol:

As I was chanting yesterday at Shea "YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!"

What year will be the year of the Mets? I hate when jealous and bitter Met fans have to talk junk, I don't hate the Mets and it's good for business when they win so I root for them(not a fan just want them to do well) but it's irritating when they make a series in July out to be bigger than the WS. Congrats to the Mets, they played well and deserved to win but it's only a few games in JULY and last I ckecked the yanks still had an 8 game(in the L column) lead in their division and the best record in MLB and now for only the 2nd time since IL play began in '97 the Mets won a 3 gm series over the yanks and for the FIRST time they take a season series.

What is really comical is when a Met fan whines about payroll when they play in the SAME City! I can buy it from a Royal, Twin or eevn Marlin fan but a Met fan? Give me a break and how soon they forget how they "bought" their way to an NL pennant in '00(and a bashing at the hands of the Yanks). The Mets had just abot 0 homegrown players on the '99 & '00 teams, it was ALL FA's and trades so to hear Met fans whining is downright comical.

See TT the above post PROVES my point.

So Georgie bought you a team? AND WHAT EXACTLY did that win you since 2000??? Nuthin. 2001-year of the Diamondback. 2002-year of the Angels (who btw...beat the almighty skankees in the first round of the playoffs), 2003-year of the Marlins. Three teams with HALF the payroll of the Skankees.
Hmmm.....
Pay-rod? Can't hit with RISP. CAN'T! Proved his rep all weekend. Nice gozillion dollar man. Every Mets fan thanks god EVERYDAY we didn't pick up that salary.
Kevin Brown-has NEVER played a full season. Now he has the cooties Giambi and Mrs. Giambi has....interesting.
So what other pitching does the Skankees have? I think after Jose's performance on Saturday, Georgie called the State Dept to have his family sent back.

no pitching, an aging team....8 games in 1st in July means SQUAT. The mets are 2 games over .500 and in second place. So what IS your point? And OF you know Baseball then you'll remember 1973. Last place team rises from the ashes in AUGUST and wins the National league pennant and on the the WS.

And EVERY Skankee fan (or should I say "bandwagoner") seems to forget the 80's when the Mets were NY's darlings and the Skankees couldn't buy a backpage.

Typical Skankee fans :rolleyes: Just like the neanderthals I had to contend with at Shea
this weekend :shakeno: they talk **** and when their team loses they can't even take it like a man (I would say women too but the female "Jeter-ettes" know LESS about baseball than a typical female Mets fan).

I still remember game 6, 2003 being in a bar in NYC full of Skankee fans watching the Marlins win:
A roundtrip LIRR ticket to Penn Station-$16.00
The taxi to get to the bar-$8.00
beer at Scruffy's$25.00
Watching the mighty mighty skankees lose to the Marlins-priceless
:lol:

When ever a mets fan tries to talk smack it always makes them look jelous and desperate. They can always point out the easy things about the Yankees but look at their team. The Yankees are New York's team and are a class above the Mets. Thats that!

So Georgie bought you a team? AND WHAT EXACTLY did that win you since 2000??? Nuthin. 2001-year of the Diamondback. 2002-year of the Angels (who btw...beat the almighty skankees in the first round of the playoffs), 2003-year of the Marlins. Three teams with HALF the payroll of the Skankees.

When will the year of the Mets be?

no pitching, an aging team....8 games in 1st in July means SQUAT. The mets are 2 games over .500 and in second place. So what IS your point? And OF you know Baseball then you'll remember 1973. Last place team rises from the ashes in AUGUST and wins the National league pennant and on the the WS.

What did you do in that WS?

And EVERY Skankee fan (or should I say "bandwagoner") seems to forget the 80's when the Mets were NY's darlings and the Skankees couldn't buy a backpage.

I don't forget that at all, it was not a fun time. I grew up too young to see '78 and it was a LONG time until I saw 1996.

What's funny is you crow about the Mets Glory YEAR while in a 5 year stretch where we won 4 of 5 from '96-'00 we won 2 more than the Mets have in their history :roflmao:

Typical Skankee fans Just like the neanderthals I had to contend with at Shea
this weekend they talk **** and when their team loses they can't even take it like a man

On other boards I just congratulated some classy Met fans but on here I see celebrtaing like you won a WS(not that you would know what that feels like) and taking shots at a team that is MUCH better than yours.

I still remember game 6, 2003 being in a bar in NYC full of Skankee fans watching the Marlins win:

It happens sometimes, when you reach 39(YES Thirty-Nine World Series- which is almost as many years as the Mets have been in existence) you are biund to lose a few. I still remember game 5 of the 2000 World Series, do you remember that one? :roflmao:

And when you try to talk baseball with a Skankee fan ALL they know how to say is...
26 World Championships....nothing else. nothing remotely understanding the game. Nothing.

BTW...it's 39 american league pennants not World Championships.

(WHY is it a Mets fna knows this? OH I forgot BECAUSE WE KNOW BASEBALL! :rolleyes: )

Really? Your such a Skankee fan? Do you know where those carpet baggers ACTUALLY came from? They are not born and bred in NY.

So you didn't answer MY question about Pay-rod, Georgie spending money on a team that hasn't won CRAP in 3 years (and most likely NOT this year either) how teams with HALF the payroll has smacked them around in the playoffs and World Series...Jealous? Are you f'n kidding me? Jealous of a team that got totally smacked around by a tag team called "Schilling and Johnson"? Jealous of team that got smacked around by a team of UNKNOWNS? Jealous of who? Torre? Steinbrenner? YOU got to be kidding? Jack McKeon is twice the manager Torre is. And once again if the Skanks lose this season Joe baby better make sure the door doesn't swing hard hitting his *** on the way out.

I know my team is rebuilding. I know we are young and have developing prospects in the farm system. I don't walk around with an attitude like it's MY birthright to win anything like 99% of all the bandwagoner Skankee fans I saw this weekend. AND I CERTAINLY do not go to other teams ballparks when seeing the Mets play and disrespect the home team OR their fans the way Skankee fans do. Plus apparently you skipped over my post about the Mets being 2 games over .500 and tied for second place. OH I forgot to any Skankee fan-reading is fundamental.

Peebs said:
And when you try to talk baseball with a Skankee fan ALL they know how to say is...
26 World Championships....nothing else. nothing remotely understanding the game. Nothing.

(WHY is it a Mets fna knows this? OH I forgot BECAUSE WE KNOW BASEBALL! :rolleyes: )

Really? Your such a Skankee fan? Do you know where those carpet baggers ACTUALLY came from? They are not born and bred in NY.

So you didn't answer MY question about Pay-rod, Georgie spending money on a team that hasn't won CRAP in 3 years (and most likely NOT this year either) how teams with HALF the payroll has smacked them around in the playoffs and World Series...Jealous? Are you f'n kidding me? Jealous of a team that got totally smacked around by a tag team called "Schilling and Johnson"? Jealous of team that got smacked around by a team of UNKNOWNS? Jealous of who? Torre? Steinbrenner? YOU got to be kidding? Jack McKeon is twice the manager Torre is. And once again if the Skanks lose this season Joe baby better make sure the door doesn't swing hard hitting his *** on the way out.

I know my team is rebuilding. I know we are young and have developing prospects in the farm system. I don't walk around with an attitude like it's MY birthright to win anything like 99% of all the bandwagoner Skankee fans I saw this weekend. AND I CERTAINLY do not go to other teams ballparks when seeing the Mets play and disrespect the home team OR their fans the way Skankee fans do. Plus apparently you skipped over my post about the Mets being 2 games over .500 and tied for second place. OH I forgot to any Skankee fan-reading is fundamental.
Haha well you either are jelous or you are holding some serious grudge. We could go around in circles arguing with the same facts but the truth is the Yankees are a class act organization. They have class act players and a class act coach. Big deal the Mets just swept the Yankees after an exhausting series with the the Red Sox. Im not worried a bit. The fact is the Yankees are a better organization than the Mets and Met fans cant stand it.

[/QUOTE]I think after Jose's performance on Saturday, Georgie called the State Dept to have his family sent back.
:lol:

IMO, I'm not a Yankees fan but some statements were out of line...

So you didn't answer MY question about Pay-rod, Georgie spending money on a team that hasn't won CRAP in 3 years (and most likely NOT this year either)

As a fellow Dolfan you shouldn't mock a team that hasn't won anything in the last 3 YEARS...Geez look at the Cubs or the Red Sox :eek:

I know my team is rebuilding. I know we are young and have developing prospects in the farm system. I don't walk around with an attitude like it's MY birthright to win anything like 99% of all the bandwagoner Skankee fans I saw this weekend

Let's face it the Mets are 'rebuilding' because Phillips did a HORRIBLE job. The Mets invested LOTS of money in players (acquired via trade or FA) like Mo Vaughn, Roberto Alomar, Roger Cedeno, David Justice, Pedro Astacio etc... If that money had been invested wisely and Phillips had done a better job trading, the Mets would have probably gone deep in the playoffs these last 3 years...

I wrote 39 WORLD SERIES not World Championships.

Uh yes. Started in Baltimore as the Baltimroe orioles, moved to NY and became the Highlanders before changing the name to yankees. I don't know waht this has to do w/ anything but thatnks for asking.

So you didn't answer MY question about Pay-rod, Georgie spending money on a team that hasn't won CRAP in 3 years (and most likely NOT this year either) how teams with HALF the payroll has smacked them around in the playoffs and World Series

WE haven't won crap but it's alot mroe crap we've won than the Mets :lol: You keep talking about other teams yet the Mets have had a higher payroll than teams like Oakland, Anaheim, Florida, Minnesota and the Mets haven't sniffed the postseason in 4 years :roflmao:

I know my team is rebuilding. I know we are young and have developing prospects in the farm system.

Like david West? Gregg Jefferies? Generation K? :roflmao: The Mets always overhype thier minor leaguers and rarely do they ever develop.

Plus apparently you skipped over my post about the Mets being 2 games over .500 and tied for second place

Take a bow, NYC is getting that ticker tape ready in case you are still at .500 come August :roflmao:

nyjunc said:
I wrote 39 WORLD SERIES not World Championships.

And you were wrong.
It's 26 WS Championships
39 AL pennants.

Geeeeeeeeez....see....they can't get anything right.

and at least you do know they are carpetbaggers from Baltimore.

The more you post about "October" blah blah blah....the more you prove my point about Skankee fans.
Keep it up, I won't have to post a thing. Your proving my point all by yourself...

Like david West? Gregg Jefferies? Generation K?
AND that was WHEN? Early 90's? What you got down on the farm now? NUTHIN.

Let's face it the Mets are 'rebuilding' because Phillips did a HORRIBLE job. The Mets invested LOTS of money in players (acquired via trade or FA) like Mo Vaughn, Roberto Alomar, Roger Cedeno, David Justice, Pedro Astacio etc... If that money had been invested wisely and Phillips had done a better job trading, the Mets would have probably gone deep in the playoffs these last 3 years...
Your absolutely right. Phillips did do a horrible job.
Though, the Alomar trade was basically a steal. We really didn't give up much to the Indians to get him (not that we got much in return ;)). Mo Vaughn is actually not costing the team anything now because insurance picked up his salary, kinda like he's receiving "workmans comp" while sitting at Scores all day.

Peebs said:

THAT'S MY GIRL :)

Peebs, I would let you have me if you wanted right now.... ;)

And you were wrong.
It's 26 WS Championships
39 AL pennants.

How many times must I explain this to you, 39 WS means 39 WS appearnces not Championships!

AND that was WHEN? Early 90's? What you got down on the farm now? NUTHIN.

You are a big Met fan, you don't remember genertaion K from the mid 90s? If this isn't close enough for you how about Butch Husky, rey Ordonez, Jay Payton, benny Agbayani, Bobby Jones?

The more you post about "October" blah blah blah....the more you prove my point about Skankee fans.

october is when MEANINGFUL games occur, I realize you have no recollections of baseball in October(or maybe you remember 2000?) but that is the month the Champion is crowned. When you have had the success the yanks have had why wouldn't you mention october? if their last title was 10-20 years ago and then it would be old news but we've won 4 in recent years and been to 2 more.

Back
Top Bottom