Miami at Louisville | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Louisville

The Blueprint said:
Why not put your staff membership on the line?

It's a damn message board - not an actual job. I think that's a fair bet.

Ummmmmm, no! :lol:

These guys are my buddies that I know and like, Im not leaving them over a bet.

Alex44 said:
Im poor man I dont have money, we dont have ****in $10 to spare so dont give me **** about money I just had no other way to word it

Newsflash: 80% of posters here think your an idiot

You can't debate the merits of the argument so you resort to personal attacks every time! :lol:

culpepper2chambers said:
:lol: at the bets

some bet. I put up everything, they can lose nothing. What do they think Im gonna say!!!

Let's bet $$$$$$$$$ then talk. Otherwise don't waste my time.

MikeO said:
some bet. I put up everything, they can lose nothing. What do they think Im gonna say!!!

Let's bet $$$$$$$$$ then talk. Otherwise don't waste my time.

Who = they?

Down 17?

No problem, I'll break out that jumbo set and show them how the U became great!

seriously for a second now.
If you REALLY have Top 10 talent, then no way should a back-up, walk-on QB be doing this against you

Time to RUN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke. What a ****ing joke.

MikeO said:
seriously for a second now.
If you REALLY have Top 10 talent, then no way should a back-up, walk-on QB be doing this against you

Why not? its the same schemes on offense and the D is lost just like they were against LSU . . . these guys have talent also . . . all the love Shannon gets . . .I have always thought he is really overrated by alot of people . . . trust me, they need a dictator in here to bring in a staff and gets these guys on the right page.

i hope they continue to rack up points so that coker gets fired and we can bring back butch

and for those questioning my knowledge......4-0 in my GAMBLING CORNER column this week. I had WV, L'ville, Mich, Rutgers!

LOL!...9-3 on the year with the college picks!!!

Back
Top Bottom