Miami Dolphins’ Andre Branch comments on his surgery | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Andre Branch comments on his surgery

blah blah blah ..still a scrub

I know we all want to see the most out our team's players but sometimes it can get much. We criticize guys for getting hurt and then criticize them for trying to get on the field and play through it. Branch's effort is never in question to me, that's all I can ask as a fan. I hope he gets healthy and returns to be a solid DE next year.

Still don't have a problem with the Branch contract. Productive mid to late 20s UFA DE that signed a deal that keeps him Miami for 3 years and was a great lockerroom and character guy and fills a need on the roster . . . This wasn't a bad deal at all.

Sucks that he was hurt . . . But it is on the coaches to go to guys like Malveaux and Harris earlier instead of their typical unnecessary nursing and forcing guys that are hampered by an injury to gut it out below their expected level of play.

He was still better than Super Mario. It seems like since then we just add a worthless $10million contract every year.

Everyone knew it was a **** contract when he signed it. He's another placeholder like Byron Maxwell, which is actually fine.

There is a 99.9% chance the out in his contract will be used after the season. I don't get the rationale behind thinking he could ever live up to that contract based on the body of work. Decisions like that are why so many people are skeptical of basically every move the team makes. Looking at you, Tannenbaum.

hope he bounces back. he played well in 16. if we get the 17 branch we are in worse trouble than i thought

Back
Top Bottom