Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals

Cincy and Baltimore are road games. Sorry but noway we go 5-0 to start the season on the road. No chance! Season will definitely be over in the next two weeks!
So you think were gonna lose both games? And even if we do you think the seasons over? Chill dude, we will be atleast cinci and who knows maybe even baltimore. If we atleast split those games we should be fine.

this team is playing terrible, we will play down to them like every other team & probably lose close

Cincinnati is working on a 2-6 record over their last 8 games, and a 3-8 record in their last 11 games. This qualifies as a team that Miami should beat. I realize that there's a tendency toward irrationality in the fan base whenever the team loses, but the Dolphins have shown that they are better than the Bengals this year.

In the end it's Miami's pass rush hitting and rattling Carson Palmer that will win this game for us. Vontae Davis is going to look to get back at Terrell Owens a little bit for how Owens did him in that second Buffalo game. Vontae's good in those situations. He shut down Randy Moss when they had a good revenge game.

Then it'll come down to Chad OchoCinco and he's definitely hurt Jason Allen before...made him look silly in Week 17 of 2007 I want to say. But, I have a feeling Miami is going to give Sean Smith his old job back for this one.

If Jermaine Gresham has a big game, Miami could get into some trouble. They'll be focusing on Cincinnati's ground game, and receivers. They can have trouble with a Tight End in a situation like that. I think one thing that could be key would be if they do move Sean Smith back into his old spot and then give Tyrone Culver back his dime safety position, Culver could play well enough to get a handle on Gresham. He has that in him.

The hell if I know why they're not getting Geno Atkins more involved in the defense, but since they're not, that's a good thing. They seem to stop the run but they do so at a cost because they go heavy and then their linebackers are left exposed in coverage, and neither Dhani Jones nor Rey Maualuga can really keep up. I think the Dolphins will have some opportunities there with Anthony Fasano and Davone Bess. If they go into nickel against us a lot because of the threat of Bess, then there should be some running room.

We need this one to stay relevant. With the Pats and Jets both at 5-1 we have no room for error.

Pass rush must take advantage of the porous Bungals OL. Need big things from Misi and Wake.

I just visited the Bengals forum JungleNoise.com and alot their fans feel like they have no chance to win against us. They are just as disgruntled about their team as we are about ours. We really need this one guys.

If we cant Carson Palmer from connecting on deep passes to T.O and Ocho we SHOULD be in good shape

Cincy's a good team, but probably the second worst team we'll have played all year. Our schedule has been brutal. Our corners need to get physical with those big WRs and Cam needs to skin Carson alive. But if we don't get aggressive with our offense, we don't win.

Cincy's a good team, but probably the second worst team we'll have played all year. Our schedule has been brutal. Our corners need to get physical with those big WRs and Cam needs to skin Carson alive. But if we don't get aggressive with our offense, we don't win.

We need to come out on fire.

I was just about to ask. With Pacman on IR, who will rip us apart on returns? their backup RB whos name escapes me right now is much more explosive than Benson. I also like Shipley in the slot. Theres no shortage of weapons on that offense, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom