Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks was named AFC Defensive Player of the W | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks was named AFC Defensive Player of the W

victacious

Scout Team
Reaction score
We got to pay this man.... He is quietly having a pro-bowl year!!! Keep it up Randy..:hump:

been a huge steal when we signed him back in 2008. Kid is a lifetime Fin Fan whose living his dream. Only has one Pro Bowl with us, should have 3.

He is the key part of our D. Has been over the last few seasons. When he is out YOU CAN TELL!!! PAY THE MAN!

Starks is an underrated player in this league so it's nice to see him get his due. One of the best interior DL in the league.

Hopefully we get him locked up for at least four more years.

I can never decide who is the best on the dline.. Soliai is beast in the middle. Wake is almost unstoppable rushing the passer and Starks is a great combo of both.

damn if we could just get another stud pass rusher we would easily have the best d line in football.

Geez with so many players to resign. Can we possibly keep them all? Honestly, of the players we have to resign I really thing Reggie Bush is the most expendable!

I can never decide who is the best on the dline.. Soliai is beast in the middle. Wake is almost unstoppable rushing the passer and Starks is a great combo of both.

damn if we could just get another stud pass rusher we would easily have the best d line in football.

Easily. Odrick will get better too, but he needs to be inside more than outside.

Exactly and so far that seems exactly what O.Vernon is not. He has shown "nothing" his entire time here in regards to pass-rushing skills....NOTHING! Going back to preseason it's been about what 9 games I pretty sure he has 0 sacks!

Geez with so many players to resign. Can we possibly keep them all? Honestly, of the players we have to resign I really thing Reggie Bush is the most expendable!
I highly, HIGhLY disagree! Reggie should be the first to be resigned. The dude is just a model for excellence inside the locker room. And with the addition of more young guys in this years draft, I couldn't think of a more important player to their development as players and more importantly men, then Reggie.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Exactly and so far that seems exactly what O.Vernon is not. He has shown "nothing" his entire time here in regards to pass-rushing skills....NOTHING! Going back to preseason it's been about what 9 games I pretty sure he has 0 sacks!
Cam showed nothing early in his career. Give the dude some time. Not to mention he has to share time with a solid player in Jared odrick.

Cam showed nothing early in his career. Give the dude some time. Not to mention he has to share time with a solid player in Jared odrick.

Of-course we're going to give him time. But to not have 0.5-1 sack going all the way back to preseason? I'm not sure that dog has any bite! Certainly not enough to be a true complement to wake. Honestly if he can run...move him to Lb!

Of-course we're going to give him time. But to not have 0.5-1 sack going all the way back to preseason? I'm not sure that dog has any bite! Certainly not enough to be a true complement to wake. Honestly if he can run...move him to Lb!

Vernon has 0.5 sack and 2 QB Hits in his last three games.

So he hasn't done Nothing. He is improving slowly.

Back
Top Bottom