Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks was named AFC Defensive Player of the W | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks was named AFC Defensive Player of the W

In the Kevin Coyle post game interview he wasnt sure but felt that the play that ended the game Randy Starks got his paw up in the face of where Dalton was looking causing Dalton to throw the pass a little high going directly to Reshard Jones for the pick............Heres the interview......

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/...ence-108/654129b5-f03b-42b2-8827-cdfa23c0a3a4

That is correct. Starks got a good push on his man and put a big paw up right when Dalton pulled the trigger and it led to an overthrow and INT by Jones.

Geez with so many players to resign. Can we possibly keep them all? Honestly, of the players we have to resign I really thing Reggie Bush is the most expendable!
I completely agree. Sadly I'm thinking him and Long are the least likely to be resigned. I would love to keep both though, long especially because we have no one behind him and should only focus on making the oline better, not worse, for tannehill's sake. I'm thinking id like to tag reggie to keep him one more year with our other rb's waiting in the wings.

Geez with so many players to resign. Can we possibly keep them all? Honestly, of the players we have to resign I really thing Reggie Bush is the most expendable!

Sean Smith and Randy Starks should be the top priorities. Followed by Bush. Miami will likely keep Hartline too. If Jake Long is still looking for elite money next season, Miami should tell him to hit the bricks. He's no longer elite, and hasn't been since Sparano got him injured in that meaningless meaningless 4th preseason game against Dallas.

been a huge steal when we signed him back in 2008. Kid is a lifetime Fin Fan whose living his dream. Only has one Pro Bowl with us, should have 3.

I kind of say 2 the one he actually got into I think was more from his previous season.

Back
Top Bottom