Miami Dolphins Dolphins make good on promise to feature Jay Ajayi | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Dolphins make good on promise to feature Jay Ajayi

i don't think it was that cynical - lamar is once again showing nfl coaches what he showed in college...that he's not a 20 carry per game bell cow....there were plenty of stats showing his YPC go down later in games after accumulating carries, and his body will never allow him to be a bell cow back... at 4 years 26 mil with a nice grtd number....that's lead back figures right there, top 5 if you don't include leveon on the franchise tag.

letting miller walk was a smart move, imo by this FO. he hasn't been what he was supposed to be in Houston, and i am just as happy giving Drake a handful of carries per game than i would be trying to split duties between Jay Train and Miller.

Hence why I have been referring to having to complimentary backs. Let's just hope Ajayi holds up better than he did at the end of last season and doesn't suffer any more concussions like he did in preseason. That's why split duties b/w RB's can be prudent.

Also, there is inside info in VIP that this is exactly how that cynical situation played out.

Hence why I have been referring to having to complimentary backs. Let's just hope Ajayi holds up better than he did at the end of last season and doesn't suffer any more concussions like he did in preseason. That's why split duties b/w RB's can be prudent.

Also, there is inside info in VIP that this is exactly how that cynical situation played out.

Nice tease there at the end ;) I need to renew my VIP.

And yea I am dying to see Drake more involved only because I think he fits a good complimentary role. I think if we find a way to give him more touches we'll see him capitalize with big plays.

Nice tease there at the end ;) I need to renew my VIP.

And yea I am dying to see Drake more involved only because I think he fits a good complimentary role. I think if we find a way to give him more touches we'll see him capitalize with big plays.

If anything, it's support for a great site. :thumbsup

I would also like to see Drake more, but I have this thought in the back of my mind that I know Ajayi is able to succeed behind our oline b/c of his tackle breaking abilities. He makes our run blocking look better than it actually is. Drake, on the other hand tends to bounce his runs outside more frequently than he should in that he can't create inside and tries to rely on his speed too much.

One last Lamar Miller plug from me (that's not a promise though). Miller is an excellent ZBS one cut runner b/c of his ability to set up second level defenders in one lane and then hit another. That's how he excelled behind our horrible o-line during his tenure here.

Back
Top Bottom