Miami Dolphins Highlights | Jay Cutler Fires Perfect Pass to Devante Parker for Big First Down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Highlights | Jay Cutler Fires Perfect Pass to Devante Parker for Big First Down

Did they really take 3 minutes to break down 1 play in preseason?

That was probably the only offensive highlight we had tonight. (Aside from Ajayi's scamper that was ALSO called back for holding.)

Our Oline sucks

That was probably the only offensive highlight we had tonight. (Aside from Ajayi's scamper that was ALSO called back for holding.)

Our Oline sucks

The culprit of both holds won't be starting week 1. This o-line can be pretty decent if the starters stay healthy.

this is hilarious... "He drops back to 7 steps and moves up to 5 t complete the pass"...

Gets the ball out quick and he does not move....

We have to see if any decent olineman get cut from other teams to replenish our line....even if we had to sacrifice roster spots elsewhere.

The line was missing 3 staters so I won't panic. However, I wonder if James shoulder thing is it's sore NOW and needs to be managed until the regular season or it's going to be sore through 16 games. I hope it's just now.

All I can say we almost lost Parker for the season. The ravens are dirty.. This guy # 24 is also dirty.

All I can say we almost lost Parker for the season. The ravens are dirty.. This guy # 24 is also dirty.

Or the Weddle cheap shot on Ajayi lol The Harbaughs are either dirty or way too competitive considering it's only preseason. I thought we did a great job of matching their physicality. Just not in a dirty way

I'm much more impressed by the other Parker first down which was called back. Good pocket awareness. That's one thing Cutler definitely has on Tannehill

Lmao for sure these are 2 guys sitting in front of a computer in a home office.

Back
Top Bottom