Miami Dolphins Highlights | Jay Cutler Fires Perfect Pass to Devante Parker for Big First Down | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Highlights | Jay Cutler Fires Perfect Pass to Devante Parker for Big First Down

I'm much more impressed by the other Parker first down which was called back. Good pocket awareness. That's one thing Cutler definitely has on Tannehill

Yes that was an obvious difference with Cutler and RT. To throw a strike like that with the pressure in his face had to make every Dolphin fan breathe a sigh a relief even if it was just the preseason. I love how Cutler just lets it go. It's going to hurt us sometimes but as good as everyone (including ESPN) thinks our receivers are, giving them a chance will also benefit us nicely. It honestly seems like Parker may have a bigger year than Landry. Cutler seems to love big targets and is way more aggressive than Tannehill.

Yes that was an obvious difference with Cutler and RT. To throw a strike like that with the pressure in his face had to make every Dolphin fan breathe a sigh a relief even if it was just the preseason. I love how Cutler just lets it go. It's going to hurt us sometimes but as good as everyone (including ESPN) thinks our receivers are, giving them a chance will also benefit us nicely. It honestly seems like Parker may have a bigger year than Landry. Cutler seems to love big targets and is way more aggressive than Tannehill.
I missed this quote by Cutler but he called DeVante Parker "a faster Alshon Jeffery". So he loves the guy for sure

I missed this quote by Cutler but he called DeVante Parker "a faster Alshon Jeffery". So he loves the guy for sure

Ya I read that this morning when I got up. I was very pleased with that. That's very high praise. Cutler may be this or that but the man has talent. If he could ever get his head on straight (hopefully with Gase again), he can help make this a very dangerous offense. I think the Landry and Parker targets are going to be similar this year. Parker needs someone who trusts him to go up and get it. It's only preseason but Parker looks like he actually gets it.

There was actually a thread about which WR would be the go to guy for Cutler, and in the voting, Parker was winning. Looks like we may have been right. Although, I'm sure once the season starts we will run a lot of plays for Landry too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom