Miami Dolphins Logo Contest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Logo Contest

If all the Dolphins do is tweak the ***gish looking leaked logo they will be the laughing stock of the league.

I could live with this one if it had a sun behind the dolphin instead of a shield.

202745292f35aef635b60498901578ace5f02b53-2.jpg

Love that helmet and logo!!!!!

I like this logo to go with the gray face masks and uni's below (except for the all gray).
A real dolphin is gray after all right? So there should be some gray maybe?

From dolphinslogo.com

clear.gif

clear.gif

Looking at all of those designs (there are tons of them!) only drives home just how right the Miami Dolphins got it the first time, and what a great identity we already have. I don't see a single logo in there that I'd consider an upgrade. The organization needs to leave well enough alone before they **** up something wonderful.

Looking at all of those designs (there are tons of them!) only drives home just how right the Miami Dolphins got it the first time, and what a great identity we already have. I don't see a single logo in there that I'd consider an upgrade. The organization needs to leave well enough alone before they **** up something wonderful.

I agree. It's remarkable. I've always been a UFO skeptic but now you've got to believe somebody is out there, messing with brainwaves.

Twenty or thirty years from now a new owner with some class and sense of values will build a new frenzied stadium and restore the traditional logo.

i like this one the best too but id rather see the sun burst be all orange instead of blue with lick orange outline

Like this:

358nc6w-1.jpg

I tweaked it on my Illustrator. Thank you Skape I am having fun with. I tweaked several more some are here and if you want me to post them all I will only by request. I like Illustrator it helps me do a great job in the finished product as a design logo. Plus I am learning to create my own design. Awesome tool.
GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Like this:

358nc6w-1.jpg

I tweaked it on my Illustrator. Thank you Skape I am having fun with. I tweaked several more some are here and if you want me to post them all I will only by request. I like Illustrator it helps me do a great job in the finished product as a design logo. Plus I am learning to create my own design. Awesome tool.
GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sweet! Glad you like it!

Back
Top Bottom