Miami Dolphins projected to win 7.5 games by FiveThirtyEight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins projected to win 7.5 games by FiveThirtyEight

I can't believe no one posting in this thread thinks the Phins will win 8 games.

The over is easy money.

Read the quote below and believe it !

Which, no offense, is a mark against 538. Vegas lines are meant to stimulate betting; they are not a reliable predictor of outcomes.

The Vegas lines are the smartest thing you'll find out there. If they were easy to beat, they'd be out of business. The fact that it's even for the over but -130 for the under means they're stimulating the over because they think it's going to be under. And I think they're right. Too many injuries and trouble for a team that wasn't that hot to begin with.

The Vegas lines are the smartest thing you'll find out there. If they were easy to beat, they'd be out of business. The fact that it's even for the over but -130 for the under means they're stimulating the over because they think it's going to be under. And I think they're right. Too many injuries and trouble for a team that wasn't that hot to begin with.

That's it Clark... show him who's boss.

Vegas-Vacation-3-962x539.jpg

It's people like you who come here and blow the family nest egg that built this town... not this pretty boy!

I have no idea what I just read. Under what? For who? Lol

Which injuries are going to crater the season? Really, I'd like to know, because last year half the starting OL and defense ended up on IR, not to mention our QB missing a quarter of the season, and the Fins still made the playoffs.

Which injuries are going to crater the season? Really, I'd like to know, because last year half the starting OL and defense ended up on IR, not to mention our QB missing a quarter of the season, and the Fins still made the playoffs.
We also had one of the easiest schedules last yr....this yr is the complete opposite

If we are gonna play with a lot of tempo I will take the over. Although we are always gonna be one dump on the shoulder away from losing our qb. Cutlers far from durable

Only 7 more wins out of the next 15 to beat Vegas' odds.

Back
Top Bottom