Miami Dolphins tendencies revealed, other stats suggest close Monday Night Football game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins tendencies revealed, other stats suggest close Monday Night Football game

I was a fan last game. Not this game. We will lose. But I'll watch as I always do. It's hard to get past the 3 runs in a row up the middle mentality Gase has.
Cutler is a passer, and last game he did that well. It's hard to watch this year's team struggle on first down and in the first half. There is no killer attitude. it's not the Fins I want compared to other teams. If the MO is to survive a game and hope for the best at the end, then it doesn't entice me to want to tune in every game.

As much as I would love to see a win......Panthers beat us.

I remember watching him and the Panthers playing at Miami and he liked to get in extra shots after the whistle. So I guess that would qualify as dirty/late hits.

Kuechly reminds me of the guy who played Zuckenberg in the Social Network. Looks just like him.

This is where we see what type of HC we have, though we are struggling, we gave away our most talented RB, lost our starting RG off a struggling O-line, and in Carolina. This is where good HC find a way to get wins when needed.

Last week we had a successful early unsides kick that should have gotten us points, and in the end Miami still came close to winning. Cutler is starting to hopefully look comfortable, if Gase is who I think he is, it's at worse going to be a close game again.

That's 4. 5?
edit: Yep. Now 5. At least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom