Miami has 2nd best backup situation at QB in NFL (According to Scouts Inc.) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami has 2nd best backup situation at QB in NFL (According to Scouts Inc.)

E.Manning has no NFL expirence at all so he should not be out on that list nor should Rivers.
THe rest of the Quarterbacks don't even have 4 yrs under their belt yet besides Bledsoe.
The rest are'nt better the Fiedler. If Fiedler can stay healthy we will win games, it's just the playofffs im worried about with Fiedler

You clearly missed the sarcasm in that post. He was making fun of CirclingWagons' saying we have the worst starting QB situation in the NFL.

Gladsadmad said:
Yeah..these guys are without a doubt better than Miami's QB's..

Rex Grossman
Kyle Boller
Joey Harrington
David Carr
Tim Rattay
Brees/Rivers
E.Manning (a rookie is still a rookie)
Josh McCown
Drew Bledsoe? :D

no doubt about it..Miami's are the worst. :tongue:

The only guy I would take out of there is Davis Carr.

I agree, with the backup QB situation, IMO, being our biggest thorn for the last 3 of the last 4 years. The OL last year took the price.

It's funny that Phili is not anywhere in the top 8... K. Detmer, it's 2nd stringer is suppose to be better than AJ... go figure...

Nice read and article though... ;)

Was anyone else surprised they listed Patrick Ramsey behind our situation? We were looking at Ramsey as a replacement for Jay and "settled" on Feeley. Now this site has Ramsey behind Fiedler as a back-up.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
"Free Falls if QB Goes down.."

2. San Francisco 49ers- Ken Dorsey

I read that Doresy might start this year. I disagree that the 49ers will free fall if so. I read the coaches were impressed that he made all the throws. (Wow, yea, he kinda made all the throws at UM)

I dont think we should be in front of the Redskins, I'd pick Ramsey over Fiedler and Feeley any day.

DolFinatic718 said:
I dont think we should be in front of the Redskins, I'd pick Ramsey over Fiedler and Feeley any day.
I missed that on the first read. I can't believe that :eek: I would take Ramsey in a second.

I don't get a lot of comfort knowing that either of our two projected starters are good enough to be the second best BACK UP in the league rather than the worst starter in the league. I am still afreaid of our QB situation. Please somebody prove my fears wrong! Feeley better step up!

3. Patrick Ramsey
5. Trent Dilfer
7. Gus Frerotte

three guys i'd rather see behind center in a miami uniform.

BTW, ken dorsey will surprise people in san fran...he'll be a terrific starting qb someday

If I remember for griese to come late in june and to learn the offense, I find that great adjustment by a qb. He got no support for pass protection so what do you expect? AJ has come in and stil ldoesnt feel comfortable in the pocket, that sucks. He still hasn't learn the offense completely.

Back
Top Bottom