Miami safety Cooper shot, safety Meriweather returns fire | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami safety Cooper shot, safety Meriweather returns fire

kpcane said:
Yeah I mean Meriweather saves his friend's life and all people want to know was whether he fired the gun legally. Then on top of that, they think he should be reprimanded for carrying a gun in the first place. I hope it's just your UF bias, and not truly how you feel about the situation.
OMG, what is it with this thread and putting words in other people's mouth! I never said anything about him doing anything illegal!!! I also never said anything about him being reprimanded. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me being a Gator fan at all.

Do I need to spell it out? I was simply saying its rare that a incident like this, player related shooting, didn't get much negative press.

:shakeno:

Motion said:
OMG, what is it with this thread and putting words in other people's mouth! I never said anything about him doing anything illegal!!! I also never said anything about him being reprimanded. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me being a Gator fan at all.

Do I need to spell it out? I was simply saying its rare that a incident like this, player related shooting, didn't get much negative press.

why would it get negative press. if anything it should get possitive press for Meriweather possibly saving Coopers life..

Nappy Roots said:
why would it get negative press. if anything it should get possitive press for Meriweather possibly saving Coopers life..

Wow that's weird...that's exactly what I was about to say before I read what you wrote....weird.

Motion said:

Do you think there should be negative press? If you do, then you need to turn that little blue circle guy around on yourself, because that's what I was saying...that you think the media should reprimand meriweather. So are you wandering aimlessly here, or are you trying to make a point?

kpcane said:
Do you think there should be negative press? If you do, then you need to turn that little blue circle guy around on yourself, because that's what I was saying...that you think the media should reprimand meriweather. So are you wandering aimlessly here, or are you trying to make a point?

It is rare that a player related shooting actually has a positive reason behind it.

Guess I need to make things overly simplified for certain people.

Motion said:
It is rare that a player related shooting actually has a positive reason behind it.

Guess I need to make things overly simplified for certain people.

You didn't simplify your reasoning any more, you just said something completely different. Don't get mad at me for being inarticulate. Don't be a :boohoo:, just say what you mean.

I mean that's a heck of a lot different then "I would have loved to see the reaction this got if it happened at another school."

kpcane said:
You didn't simplify your reasoning any more, you just said something completely different. Don't get mad at me for being inarticulate. Don't be a :boohoo:, just say what you mean.

I mean that's a heck of a lot different then "I would have loved to see the reaction this got if it happened at another school."
Guess we can't make more than one point in this thread, yes that was my original point, as in: I would have liked to see if the same support was shown had this happened at say, Ohio State?

Which lead to my next statement, meaning regardless where it happened, its rare that a player related shooting had a positive reasoning behind it. I agree with what happened, it was legal and shouldn't have got negative press.

See how that works? If not, click here http://secure.hop.com/

By the lack of attention this whole story got . . that should tell you that everything was legit, nothing illegal happened with either UM player on the scene . . everything is cool. Now if something happened earlier to provoke somebody to trespass and shoot at Cooper and Merriweather, thats all speculation and there is no proof, so lets leave it at that.

Motion said:
Guess we can't make more than one point in this thread, yes that was my original point, as in: I would have liked to see if the same support was shown had this happened at say, Ohio State?

Which lead to my next statement, meaning regardless where it happened, its rare that a player related shooting had a positive reasoning behind it. I agree with what happened, it was legal and shouldn't have got negative press.

See how that works? If not, click here http://secure.hop.com/

I'm guessing you never took a college level english course, because that argument is all over the place, and it isn't until now that your reader can actually understand your stance on this issue. You aren't Bob Shrum are you? Anyway...I find it hilarious how you just get madder with each post. If you just say what you mean you won't need to suggest to others that they need hooked on phonics.

kpcane said:
I'm guessing you never took a college level english course, because that argument is all over the place, and it isn't until now that your reader can actually understand your stance on this issue. You aren't Bob Shrum are you? Anyway...I find it hilarious how you just get madder with each post. If you just say what you mean you won't need to suggest to others that they need hooked on phonics.

Who's mad? Don't flatter yourself, this is the internet. Keep telling yourself all that if it makes you feel better, I could careless. Excuse me for thinking people would be bright enough to understand what was said.

Motion said:
Who's mad? Don't flatter yourself, this is the internet. Keep telling yourself all that if it makes you feel better, I could careless. Excuse me for thinking people would be bright enough to understand what was said.

Wow dude...the guy who tells me I need hooked on phonics now says "if it makes you feel better". Whatever man...arguing with you is pretty funny.

And just to let you know...nobody understood what you said, that's why you had so many negative reactions. Maybe the fault is not within the reader but the writer.

:topic: Hey b_hjelmeland123,

This is way off the subject, but what kind of bandwagon you got up there in Iowa. A Heat championship banner and Texas Longhorn championship banner? What's it like to root for a new team every year. Let me guess, next year you'll be sporting a Hurricanes 2007 championship.:refuse:

Back
Top Bottom