Miami Vets Unhappy with Offense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Vets Unhappy with Offense

finphan said:
Just blame it on Wannstedt, I do!
I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head? So you get both :roflmao: :shakeno:

Pasquarelli is usually not very cynical and I respect his opinion, but it could be blown out of proportion or completely taken out of context. I for one am becoming very cynical when it comes to these beat writers that cover the teams.

csabe said:
You guys know the "vets" are most likely on defense.

Yep.

If true, would make me believe they have heard the promises and have seen nothing but the same ole offense in practice.

this feels like the bad goerge bush news we got for weeks upon weeks. it never ends. I dont think any reporters are going to have anything good to say about miami all season, even if we win. We all know they dont like us, even miami's own writers.

It could be that the "vets" are just worried about all of the movement.

I think we've pretty much surmised that the larda$$ said nothing. :lol:

enigmatics said:
If there's anybody out there who thinks things are going to flow perfectly then they are complete fools. It's almost a guarentee there are serious wrinkles to work out between now and opening day. C'mon guys, we've got a new QB coach, new OC, new WR coach, entirely new offensive line. Dare I continue???? Trestman might be a little perturbed, but he was hired to be the QB coach am I right????? He can feel a little disappointed, but his job is to get our QB's up to task, not worry about running the offense.

This is the one thing though I'm not liking about our team............ It's time for everybody's "me first" crap to go away.........this is about the team. I don't think it would be proper to have Trestman as the OC anyways....... he has no experience under the system we run and it would set us back long time if he took control. I could be wrong though. Eh come to think of it, if you commit to Trestman you commit to turning our offense into a quick passing attack. What do you guys think......good? bad?

Well I know the guys inside that locker room could care less what's being written about them because it's only going to make them stronger..

ZOD said:
What veterans would fret over this offense?

How did those veterans feel about last years offense? Or the year before? Or the year before? Or the year before?

Whoever the "veterans" are......I now place lessor value on their opinions.

Change is good!

amen brother I just think some people just don't get it..

Well whoever wants to jump on the Dolphins '04 band wagon there's plenty of room..

Trekbiz said:
[Everyday I come here I can't even enjoy the site anymore with all the ludicrous comments some of you guys post.]

How ironic; during the slow, uneventful stretches of the offseason (i.e. now), it is these same "ludicrous comments" that keep me entertained and coming back for more on a daily basis. As far as I'm concerned the more outlandish and ridiculous the better. Keep up the good work you kooky bastids.

finfan54 said:
this feels like the bad goerge bush news we got for weeks upon weeks. it never ends. I dont think any reporters are going to have anything good to say about miami all season, even if we win. We all know they dont like us, even miami's own writers.

Really FF54,

If we won the superbowl the leading Miami herald article would read.

"Miami SB Champions Despite Not Deserving It."

--Ross

Who cares....the sky is falling, everyone run for cover!

All you have to know is that Wanny is a nice guy....too much of a nice guy, and nice guys like him don't win championships without alot of luck, or plenty of fantastic players and coaches around them.

Vermeil (a nice guy) won(and even almost lost) with a fantastic coaching staff, Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, Issac Bruce, and wonder boy Kurt Warner. Ricky is our only true weapon, Chambers is getting better, but our 2nd, 3rd WR's are question marks until proven otherwise. Offensive line (will kill us again this year). The last time I checked nobody in our QB position resembles Warner. So say plenty of prayers, because this team is going to need them.

As we sit right now...I predict another 10-6, but we'll more likley have a 9-7 season with no Playoff appearance......Ending with Bumstedt's FIRING!!!!!!

Why? How am I so informed? I'm the fly on the wall..with ESP(n)....biiatch!

I'm not worried too much about it. Sometimes these guys take old news, leave out a few details and throw it out again when they have nothing new to report. Even if it is new, I'm not going to worry at this point. Vets could be a bit bored with so many new starters learning the basics of the offense etc... I did sense some excitement from the guys when collier was OC, and a switch back to a more basic and mundane scheme could make a few vets fret some.

Back
Top Bottom