Miami Vs. USF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Vs. USF

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The week everyone in Tampa is waiting for, is coming.

You know, normally I'd say that Miami would roll USF, but given the quality of play over the last month or so, not to mention that USF is going to be fired up, I think it's going to be close.

i agree.

I expect it to be a good game. Normally i would be nervous but when we play games like this USF seems to step up to the challenge. We laid an egg against Rutgers but thats what we do when we play Big East teams. Pretty excited about this game. If we win and thats a BIG IF!!! It would be a successful year in my eyes even though we didnt win the Big East.

Beating Florida St. and Miami in the same year would be great for recruiting. Especially heading to next years showdown with Florida.

Wouldn't suprise me at all if South Florida beats us next Saturday. Shanzook just can't coah for ****. No idea how to motivate his players.He doesnt even play his best players. Miami is just a wreck.

Wouldn't suprise me at all if South Florida beats us next Saturday. Shanzook just can't coah for ****. No idea how to motivate his players.He doesnt even play his best players. Miami is just a wreck.
Jacori Harris is good. But that's about it.

Harris is good? Have you watched the last few games?

He's regressed since that solid start to the year.

Agreed 100%

We're perpetually stuck mired in mediocrity. Today's game was alot closer than what was on the scoreboard.

I have not watched since the Oklahoma game. I'm not a college football fan. I was under the impression he was good.

Then why would you think Harris was the best player? Javarris James was the star of that game.

Damien Berry is the best player on the field every Saturday. And I found out something today about Damien Berry that just set me on fire and I just wanted to break Shannon's neck. I'll have to post that later in the Hurricanes thread. Posting from my phone blows.

I watched the 4th quarter, and from what I saw, Harris played well.

So, what you're saying is, you watched one quarter of one game a month and a half ago, and came to the conclusion that we currently have one good player? Thanks for the input.

Damien Berry is the best player on the field every Saturday. And I found out something today about Damien Berry that just set me on fire and I just wanted to break Shannon's neck. I'll have to post that later in the Hurricanes thread. Posting from my phone blows.

Yeah, it's been very obvious this year that Damien Berry is the most talented tailback we have. I'd actually agree with you that he's the best offensive player on the team. Pretty sad for a guy who doesn't even get that much playing time.

So, what you're saying is, you watched one quarter of one game a month and a half ago, and came to the conclusion that we currently have one good player? Thanks for the input.
Chill out, I plainly stated I'm not a big college football fan. Besides, I was mostly messing with JCane anyways.

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom