Miami will be explosive in 2004 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will be explosive in 2004

PSurtain23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There are 3 reasons miami will be explosive in 2004. The offence, defence, and special teams. The offence will be explosive because of 1. david boston. People are saying hes to much trouble he dont want 2 cooperate. He has already aggreed 2 cooperate and do whatever miami wants him 2 do inorder 2 better the team. he was a former pro bowler and still can be again. he has an excelent build and speed and will strike fear into the courner that will cover him. chris chambers is also a big part of the offence and will be even better than last year knowing he has competition in david boston. ricky williams will be active and look for him to have another 1000+yard season. he is still and eleite rb and ranked in the top 10. Our new o-line which is young and aggresive will be better than last year's old timers. rob konrad is also a big part of this offence. hes not the best fullback but hes a solid one. and Mcmichael is one of the top 10 tight ends in the game hes almost as good as shocky but not quite there yet. the only concern is the qb. Is it going to be jay or aj. No matter who it is either one is a better backup than griese. :lol:. Our d-fence will be great as usual. The only starter we lost was marion and he was getting older and slower. Sure seau and zack are getting miles put on them but they got a few good years left. well zack anyways. and if not seau then we have a solid lb in moore who has look very impressive this offseason. So pretty much no changes on the d unless they were good ones. and also the days of madision getting beat deep are over cause now we have 2 faster cbs in howard and pool back there. they are younger as well. And our special teams will be better now with the addition of pool who is known for blocking kicks and wilkins is a solid returner aswell. All it needs is mare 2 hold up his end of the deal and stay consistant. So nothing but upgrades in miami. so all we need is our offence to to click 2gether and our d 2 stand and the special teams to just give eyerything they got.

PSurtain23 said:
There are 3 reasons miami will be explosive in 2004. The offence, defence, and special teams. The offence will be explosive because of 1. david boston. People are saying hes to much trouble he dont want 2 cooperate. He has already aggreed 2 cooperate and do whatever miami wants him 2 do inorder 2 better the team. he was a former pro bowler and still can be again. he has an excelent build and speed and will strike fear into the courner that will cover him. chris chambers is also a big part of the offence and will be even better than last year knowing he has competition in david boston. ricky williams will be active and look for him to have another 1000+yard season. he is still and eleite rb and ranked in the top 10. Our new o-line which is young and aggresive will be better than last year's old timers. rob konrad is also a big part of this offence. hes not the best fullback but hes a solid one. and Mcmichael is one of the top 10 tight ends in the game hes almost as good as shocky but not quite there yet. the only concern is the qb. Is it going to be jay or aj. No matter who it is either one is a better backup than griese. :lol:. Our d-fence will be great as usual. The only starter we lost was marion and he was getting older and slower. Sure seau and zack are getting miles put on them but they got a few good years left. well zack anyways. and if not seau then we have a solid lb in moore who has look very impressive this offseason. So pretty much no changes on the d unless they were good ones. and also the days of madision getting beat deep are over cause now we have 2 faster cbs in howard and pool back there. they are younger as well. And our special teams will be better now with the addition of pool who is known for blocking kicks and wilkins is a solid returner aswell. All it needs is mare 2 hold up his end of the deal and stay consistant. So nothing but upgrades in miami. so all we need is our offence to to click 2gether and our d 2 stand and the special teams to just give eyerything they got.
rock on dude :rocker:

good points. Except I don't agree w/ Moore being a solid linebacker. The man hasn't played one snap. We will have to wait and see on that one.

Good point. That is true. but he has looked very good this offseason in the camps. but your right he still hasnt played in an actual game yet. I was just saying so far he is looking solid

I've read good things. But I think I recall him being solid last year at these mini-camps. I hope he stays healthy this time. You can never tell what these players are all about in camps though. look at derrius thompson or Fiedler. But I do hope/believe that our offense will be explosive this year. I have always felt they were one playmaker away from being that. Lets just hope the line holds up.

Good points again. Last year thompson was said to look great but when game time came we go nothing from him. but im not sure if its just me but i didnt see us pass to him alot. but that might just be me. and thats true to about feidler every year they say feidler looks like hes better than the year before but again when the time comes its the same old thing.

Miami will be good bexause of all the bad things said by the fans of this team. I've learn that usually the opposite happens of all the said things..i.e. negativity, that give me hope for this season.

thats probably why we havent made it to the playoffs the last to years. Because everyone says we will. lol

All the percieved negativity so far this offseason has made me laugh. I mean, seriously. What has happened that will directly affect our play in a negative way on the field???

So Marino quit. I guess Ricky will run slower now, huh? And don't say the whole offensive coordinator thing, because both were unknowns and both were inexperienced. Besides, with the upgraded talent on offense, execution is key, not playcalling. If you have the right people, no matter what you call it will work.

Nicely said! No front office decision should really matter. Its going to be how the team plays and proforms that gets the games won.

I dont understand the Madison not getting beat deep anymore cuz of poole(poole's speed is one of his question marks sick during combine or not) and howard, and the oline is still a huge question mark, along with the qb's, but other than that good post.

Back
Top Bottom