Miami will be explosive in 2004 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will be explosive in 2004

And the white man promised the native americans that they would be left alone.... LOL just b/c someone says they will do something doesnt mean they will.

I don't see the fuss over Moore. Did very little in college, often injured...I think we'll see Bua and Jenkins before we see Eddie.

All we've had is a dose of turmoil in the off-season. There are no season ending injuries, we've improved in all three facets of the game and I for one like a hungry, young tough O-Line over the older, slow line of last season. There's a reason that nobody is signing Nails, Ruddy or Perry, these guys are washed up. So, new blood on the O-Line headed by Jeno James and Vernon Carey, David Boston coming in to upgrade the reciever position, a productive Q.B. competition being overseen by a great Q.B. Coach, Marc Trestman, some new faces on D like Will Poole, Howard etc, and some very tough guys added to the Special Teams mix, for example Tony Bua and the product ON the field should improve. Off the field we need to settle in, stop the drama, and get ready to play winning Football. We have four months to get it together and right the ship. IMO we will do it.

The reason poole's speed was a concern durring the combine was because he was sick. But it has been said that when he is healthy he is very fast. And howard is a solid cb who is fast aswell.

Dolphins Averages next year.........
45 PPG
Fiedler 460 YPG
Ricky 180 YPG
Chambers 150 YPG
Boston 140 YPG
Taylor 5 SPG
Ogun 4 SPG
No air defense stats, no ones gonna have a chance to throw

The only thing that may/will effect the play on the field will be our head coaches involvement or uninvolvement in the offensive play calling. Him still being here is the one negative thing that could directly effect our playing on the field. How willing is he going to be to allow a rookie Coach call his own plays?

Back
Top Bottom