Miami's reported combine interviews | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's reported combine interviews

Moncrief, Martin, and Mason are all guys that wouldn't make me sad should Miami pick them.

that's way too rich for my blood...

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Thats fine, but some players just keep pluggin along and look the part. Others look like they need a few years to arrive. Losing interest in Fedorowicz. More blocker than pass catcher to me.

I think in FA Hickey will look to fill following positions from resigning ir new signinngs: 1 OT, 1 OG, 1 CB, 1 FB, 1S, 1 DT
I think we will look to draft RB, ILB, another OT and OG and what we cant get in FA, and depth.

Looks like Grimes may resign so that may take care of CB in FA. Rumors are phins will try to sign OT in FA too. Draft is deep on OL and DLs, WRs, and RBs in my opinion. For a RB I think we need a 3 down back so I think we will draft a RB in the first 3 rounds.

Martin
Sutton
Hyde or Mason or Fiedorowicz

Sign me up

from walterfootball:

Quarterback Brendon Kay, a sleeper in our eyes, ran the forty in 4.59s then threw the ball well. As well as can be expected, I should say. Kay never had the opportunity to throw to any receivers as Anthony McClung, rated by scouts as the top senior prospect on the Bearcats entering the season, hurt his hamstring during the forty and sat on the sidelines during drills. Hence, most of Kay's pass catching targets during position drills were defensive backs as well as his tight end.

McLung will try and put in a full workout on April 2 along with offensive lineman Austen Bujnoch, who sat on the sidelines today with injury. Kay, who had dinner with the Miami Dolphins last night and met extensively with the Cincinnati Bengals, expects to throw at that workout.

I thought that Tre Mason looked terrific in the big games for Auburn. However, the big knock on him is that he can't block for the QB. He is expected to fall because of this (3rd round maybe lower). Can we afford another experiment on a RB who can't protect the QB? Welcome your thoughts...

I thought that Tre Mason looked terrific in the big games for Auburn. However, the big knock on him is that he can't block for the QB. He is expected to fall because of this (3rd round maybe lower). Can we afford another experiment on a RB who can't protect the QB? Welcome your thoughts...

It's not like he's been failing at it in a passing offense, though. Seems to me that he hasn't done it, not that he can't or won't.

What does concern me is that this coaching staff will be reluctant to play a back inexperienced at blocking. I like Tre Mason a lot, though.

Rumblings going around that Miami LOVES Jace Amaro

If they love him at 19, that'd upset me. But if he's there in the 2nd, I think that's good value. Underrated blocker, looks good in space, and he's a huge target. Wouldn't be my preferred pick, but it'd be a hell of a lot better than we usually do in the 2nd.

If they love him at 19, that'd upset me. But if he's there in the 2nd, I think that's good value. Underrated blocker, looks good in space, and he's a huge target. Wouldn't be my preferred pick, but it'd be a hell of a lot better than we usually do in the 2nd.
I would be surprised if he is there in the 2nd. But like you say, he would be a great value if we could get him.

well there was a picture of Brian Gaine meeting with him at the Senior Bowl.

Personally I think Turner moves inside

Back
Top Bottom