Michael Egnew | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Egnew

I honestly think that Egnew's confidence was shattered during Hard Knocks after getting reamed by Sherman on national television. He just seems mentally weak and sits there with a derp face on. He might also just be too dumb to pick up the scheme. Definitely looks like a stinker draft pick.

Come on guys, did anyone expect anything less from a Jeff Ireland draft pick?

I honestly think that Egnew's confidence was shattered during Hard Knocks after getting reamed by Sherman on national television. He just seems mentally weak and sits there with a derp face on. He might also just be too dumb to pick up the scheme. Definitely looks like a stinker draft pick.

well this scheme isn't working too well is it? but hey, who is to blame for trading the best WR in the world for 2 rolls of the dice?

you tell me LOL!

Egnew is a beast we need him

clear.gif

I say give him a chance, he has to have learned the system by now, and perhaps we can line him up out wide, like Graham does in NO. We need to see if we can work with him, if not find another TE and cut his @$$!

Egnew is a beast we need him

If by beast you mean lazy, unmotivated, avoids contact, and weak then yeah the dude is a straight up monster! I just don't get this activate/play/start Egnew we need him mentality! The kid has done absolutely ZERO to get off the practice squad yet we are suppose to gift wrap him playing time to feel better about drafting him? I would rather resign and play Les Brown at least I know he would die trying!

Think we need to see what we have, because right now your looking at someone who could get cut especially if we draft a high TE.

Let's keep feeding Clay and get him more confident. Starting Egnew is not the time against San Fran. Maybe Jax.

I just don't get why not. He can't possibly be worse than the production we have gotten from our skill positions so far.

lol @ another "start Egnew" thread.

Be patient, if he hits the weights and mentally toughens up this off season, he'll get some run next year.

This year? Not happening.

Back
Top Bottom